Australian LF Aussie guild, is Wreckers the one?

Moderator: Officers

Vraji

Australian LF Aussie guild, is Wreckers the one?

Post by Vraji »

Hi all,

I used to play on EQMac in Destiny but with the recent closure of EQMac I have taken a break but itching to get back in to EQ.

I however have very little experience post Luclin/PoP expansions given I have played on EQMac and P99Emu since departing EQLive all those years ago (2003ish).

Would Wreckers be willing to accept an Australian based player with very little current xpac experience?

My class will be unknown, but might do something different compared to what I usually have done in the past: I will be 1boxing only and would like some suggestions as far as grouping/solo+merc is concerned.

Would a SK+Cleric merc be sufficient to solo 1-100?

Regards,
V
curtis

Post by curtis »

gday mate, we don't have any problems with lack of experience, we try to find a home for anyone on our timezone. Healers are always useful for a raiding guild, but really, play the toon you want. Happy players turn up for raids.

We are currently on a raiding break for xmas, but have a few people around enjoying the game most days. Join channel wreckers and say gday.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

It was good catching up with you today - I do think SK / Shammy probably a better combo than SK / Bard for your sanity - but as Curtis says play what you want to play and enjoy - better to be on something you will enjoy playing for the long term.

Look forward to your application. Better to have a few people arround in the green when your leveling - and if you arnt enjoying the grind some higher level people can definitely speed things along.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
biliy

Post by biliy »

SHM ftw

nod nod