Jerricoe - 75 cleric

Post by Jerricoe »

Character Name: Jerricoe
Level: 75
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: QLD (+10 GMT)
Magelo Link: n/a
AA Count: 271

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: first serious guild I was in was Red Sky on Bertoxxulous. When Red Sky fell apart I was a founding officer of Deadly Sins, an aussie guild on Bertoxxulous. Transferred off Bertoxx and joined Cold Fury. When I came back (2 weeks ago) I was in Prophecy and being U.S. I hardly ever see any of them on, hence I have de-guilded my cleric and looking for a new home.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Politics, lack of numbers

How did you hear about Wreckers? Was talking to someone last night and asked if there were any aussie/kiwi guilds on the server, he told me about wreckers

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Because I want to be part of a guild that plays/raids in my timezone

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have played many mmo's over the past 15 years, EQ was the first of these. I'm an aussie at heart, however lived in NZ for 30 years also, dont hold that against me :P. I used to work in the IT industry, hence the gaming interest, however now I work in aged care and love it, it is the most rewarding career change ever :)
Bundie

Post by Bundie »

Hey Jerricoe! When were you in Cold Fury? look forward to seeing your name in green!
Jerricoe

Post by Jerricoe »

Years ago, around the time when PoP came out.
Jerricoe

Post by Jerricoe »

Ding 76, got in a group this arvo in Ashengate, man thats some fast exp in there :)
biliy

Post by biliy »

grats on 76 mate.

Same name with CF?
Jerricoe

Post by Jerricoe »

Yeah mate, have and always will be Jerricoe the stinkie inkie ;)
Fantus

Post by Fantus »

I once new a Jerricoe - Went by the name Pete, helped start Soga Mijizi for Star Wars Galaxies...
Jerricoe

Post by Jerricoe »

Fantus wrote:I once new a Jerricoe - Went by the name Pete, helped start Soga Mijizi for Star Wars Galaxies...
Lol yup that is me. How's it going Chris, you still kicking around in EQ huh :)
Fantus

Post by Fantus »

Jerricoe wrote:
Fantus wrote:I once new a Jerricoe - Went by the name Pete, helped start Soga Mijizi for Star Wars Galaxies...
Lol yup that is me. How's it going Chris, you still kicking around in EQ huh :)
Hey Dude,

Yeah, joined back up a couple years back, and again a couple months ago, Got ness started on a new character over the weekend, so we can play together. Have baby now, so hard to find some time to do things.

Have a 79 Shaman and 79 Rogue at the moment, couple of low level toons as well.
Jerricoe

Post by Jerricoe »

Well Jerricoe is a smidgen off from 77 so we should hook up and do some exp runs or something when you guys have time. Or my ranger who is still 52 haha and I am grinding in Karnors atm to get him some AA.

Add Jerricoe and Realdor to your friends list, thats my two guys I am playing atm :)
Fantus

Post by Fantus »

Jerricoe wrote:Well Jerricoe is a smidgen off from 77 so we should hook up and do some exp runs or something when you guys have time. Or my ranger who is still 52 haha and I am grinding in Karnors atm to get him some AA.

Add Jerricoe and Realdor to your friends list, thats my two guys I am playing atm :)
Will do!
Ness is playing bard & I play a Beastlord with her, we're currently Level 20, but will drop you a line from shaman for some Exp sessions
Koutarou

Post by Koutarou »

I am Headshot-leveling my 78 (maybe 79, I forget) wizard these days. I just can't bear to concentrate on it for more than an hour at a time but if you see me in FoS yell.