AA Count: 7800 ish

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Shahrazad - Current raid main is Globalsound
Malus Imperium - TP as Padasihealer
Crystal Dawn - TP as Padasihealer
Kupo Flux - TP as Padasihealer
Acropolis - TP as Padasihealer
Raptorian Society - TP as Padasihealer

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

Beeferx was always my Box when I played on TP I was deployed in 2005 somebody hijacked my cleric and stripped it on FV. I got the motivation to come back and play just over a year ago.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

I knew most of you fools from TP.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

I actually enjoy playing a warrior, I play a bard with Shahrazad because I play to raid.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

Not hardcore in the sense that I get frustrated with a game, dying, lack of progression, not getting loot, or not being #1 HP on server. I will however play any class to the best of my personal ability at all times. That however is limited to my job (farming), my personal clone army I am raising, and other such real life obligations. However at 3am my kids better be asleep and there is not much farming to do.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Lol Beef, and you sleep when?????

Kiiz
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hi mate, we tend not to accept alts as main applications, though obviously that's hard to police. Our preference is for the person applying to dedicate themselves to a guild community, and our general 'policy' reflects this.

I encourage you to spend time with your guildmates in Shah, though of course you are welcome to guest with us anytime you are awake during our hours.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to catching up with you in game.
Beeferx

Post by Beeferx »

Thoraf wrote:Hi mate, we tend not to accept alts as main applications, though obviously that's hard to police. Our preference is for the person applying to dedicate themselves to a guild community, and our general 'policy' reflects this.

I encourage you to spend time with your guildmates in Shah, though of course you are welcome to guest with us anytime you are awake during our hours.

Thank you for your interest and I look forward to catching up with you in game.
Yep I was going for full disclosure!
Lol Beef, and you sleep when?????

Kiiz
I haven't had a real nights sleep since my wife started pushing out kids. Why start now?