Apllication for a wayward Beastlord and friends

Post by kedrattic440 »

Character Name: Kedrattic
Level: 87
Class: Beastlord
Your Time Zone:IST
Magelo Link: NA
AA Count: 2400

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I was raiding public on ECI/Tunare and than switched to the Asian guild Gospel of the Dawn before they disbanded in 2007

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Guild Disbanded in 2007

How did you hear about Wreckers? I asked around to find a raiding guild in my time zone.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I have been out of EQ for to long, I want to be able to raid again and be in a gulid that people help each other out.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I enjoy boxing and trying a new challenge, at the moment I have 5 accounts but would like to have my beastlord as my main, as that is what I played when I used to raid. If there is a way for me to take down a target when it shouldnt be possible than I'll find a way even if it takes me a week to figure it out.
- 87 Beastlord 2400 AA
- 85 Warrior 1700 AA
- 89 Ranger 3600 AA
- 94 mage 4500 AA
- 95 Shaman 3500 AA
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Hi Kedrattic

We will be starting raiding again soon - please change your board account name to that of your main and catch one of the officers online for a tag. Looking forward to chatting

Kiiz
kedrattic440

Post by kedrattic440 »

do I need to create a new profile to change my board name?
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

nah mate. there is a profile link in the top header, you can change it there no problem