Yatameezey 81 Mage

Moderator: Officers

Yatameezey

Yatameezey 81 Mage

Post by Yatameezey »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name:Yatameezey
Level: 81
Class: Mage
Your Time Zone: EST but i work a funny schedule only on the same time as your guild
Magelo Link: n/a
AA Count: 800

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Shield of Loyalty on Xegony

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? they dont raid at all and when they do i am unable to attend because of the scheduling conflict

How did you hear about Wreckers? a Friend ( Rachii )

Why do you want to join Wreckers? a friend told me what you guys were all about and it sounded like you are the guild for me you raid but there is no pressure i level very fast so i will be planning to raid as much as i can asap ;)

Tell us about yourself as a player: I took a break about 4 years ago and i just got back into it about a month and a half ago started over completely wanna get into high end raiding again which i did back before i stopped , back when CoA was high end hehe. I 3 box a Bard Mage and Warrior but the mage is my main. thanks for the consideration ill look forward to hearing from you i am going to transfer my char over to your server today or tomorrow so if you try to /t me i am not there yet i am still on xegony . thanks again

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

... any friend of rachii's.. hehe

look forward to having another mage around. COH pls, I'm lost :)
Rachii

Post by Rachii »

OMG. did i bring all the xegony over? nice to see you coming to join us. welcome my friend.