Darskiege 92 necromancer

Post by Darksiege »

Character Name: Darksiege
Level: 92
Class: Necromancer
Your Time Zone: Aus EST (+10 gmt)
Magelo Link: no link
AA Count: 2800

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I was in two top end guilds on Cazic-Thule and Watchers thenAurora Noctum back in the day, Crusaders Valorous before Wreckers, since then Austra Liana which disbanded on Fippy, my own guild which wsa basically nothing (keep in mind i didn't send tells or try too recruit Wreckers).

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left Wreckers cause I didn't see the point of DKP but now I do causse I was addicted too rolling but I've gone too rehab and fixed that.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I heard about Wreckers years ago in Aurora Noctum

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I want too join Wreckers too raid, be with friends and find my true final home. I can also make and stay at every raid (I was previously on nighttime superivised medication which is now unsupervised).

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have 3 accounts which have 43 toons all up, 32 toon son Bertox, 1 on Fippy and 10 chars on The Rathe. I plan on just playing Darksiege and my beastlord box mainl (I will not ever take in consideration raid loot for any alts) - I'll just raid with necromancer and promise not do do nething too slow down raids in any form aka cause a hastle.
Darksiege

Cancelled

Post by Darksiege »

Cancelling app - please remove
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

LMAO
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

for what it's worth
Darksiege wrote: I left Wreckers cause I didn't see the point of DKP but now I do causse I was addicted too rolling but I've gone too rehab and fixed that.
funniest shit I've read in a long time
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

lol
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Ghettaur

Post by Ghettaur »

Every guild needs to experience a Darksiege
Tenam

Post by Tenam »

And experience, and experience, and experience a Darksiege. Pretty amazing to come back to EQ and see him apping again. Talk about deja vu.
Darksiege

Post by Darksiege »

Tenam!!! Same too you haha. Although Im always EQing - Just got my Signet of Command as easy as it is. Good luck too all on this weekendss double experience.
xkatt1

Post by xkatt1 »

../ignore Damn ignore doesnt work on the website :orcgrin:
Darksiege

Post by Darksiege »

Hey guys sorry I couldn't apply cause I was playing full time with a rl friend so I didnt have time too commit too Wreckers and felt it unfair too app under false pretenses. But we had dis-agreements on things which leads me putting back in my application.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hi Darksiege, we will take your application under consideration and discuss it internally with the officers and members.

please wait a week in which time I hope to have a decision for you.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Darksiege,

Please contact me in-game to further discuss your application.

Thoraf