HomeHome  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  StatisticsStatistics  Site StatisticsSite Statistics  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Early Friday America, Afternoon Friday Aussie PS raid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Narzak

PostPosted: Mon 19 Nov, 2012 5:18 am    Post subject: Early Friday America, Afternoon Friday Aussie PS raid Reply with quote

I will be running a Clankwrench raid to unlock Pure Power Sources for mains/alts. Let me know on here or send Narzak or Pleasurez an in game mail and let me know if you need on any.

I will do it around 1am CST and 6pm Melbourne time. If you cannot make it and would like me to move it around, I need to know what time would be better.

If you would like to join me, that is fine. Just know that I cannot heal everybody(I have to shadow box 4 toons as my other computer is down atm) and you may die a few times.
Koutarou

PostPosted: Mon 19 Nov, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Friday America, Afternoon Friday Aussie PS raid Reply with quote

Have a 95 alt magician I'm moving over from Tunare that needs this. I'll probably be 30 minutes late logging in, but I will log the character out next to the instance NPC if I can.
Zamunda

PostPosted: Mon 19 Nov, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: additional help Reply with quote

hey Narz,

I should be around that day if you need any help can have zam also i think 1 of my other toons could use it like my ranger Razz .. so let me know i have friday off so just need a time..

Zam

Inthul

PostPosted: Mon 19 Nov, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Early Friday America, Afternoon Friday Aussie PS raid Reply with quote

Me and my bard will be there. Thanks for setting this up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wreckers Forum Index -> Scheduled Raids All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: