Harkie

Moderator: Officers

Harkie

Harkie

Post by Harkie »

Character Name:Harkie
Level:Not yet 65(leveling it as we speak)
Class:Ranger (and Harkies druid box)
Your Time Zone: Brisbane + 10 GMT
Magelo Link:
AA Count: At this stage I'll have almost 0 AA as I'm working on level first then I can convert to AA

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: N/A I played 10 years ago and since then I've been a once in 5 year casual where I log in, know nobody and then log out after killing half a dozzen green con mobs.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? N/A

How did you hear about Wreckers? As far as I know you're the only Aussie/Oceanic guild left.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I want to give this a serious go. I want to raid, I want to learn so much more about the game then I currently know.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I'm generally a casualcore player. I use the time I do have in game to be the best player I can be. I do not normally these days enjoy bleeding edge content as I've been there and done that so I think that makes me casual. Even if I can be anywhere upto a 40 hour a week play time
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya bud. look forward to catching up with you in game sometime :)
Zamunda

hey Harkie

Post by Zamunda »

hey bud,
I chatted with you the other night when u had few questions .. Glad to see you app'd . cant wait to see you online.. have a good day
Zamunda
100 Vah Shir Beastlord of Saryrn (aka Mithanial Marr)
Harkie

Post by Harkie »

I bit the bullet and had two characters leveled to 75

I've decked them in Defiant and I've started to work on their skills.

I'm pretty happy with where they are. I'm putting more effort into my Ranger as it will be my main and the Druid is just there to help with support/buffs and travel etc.

I'm working on maximising AA's as fast as possible as I've discovered being 75 and 0 AA's is as good as heading out to kill mobs 15 levels higher then you are.

Let me know if you'd like to ask more questions or if I should contact someone in game to chat/vent etc.

Thanks
Zamunda

getting tagged

Post by Zamunda »

hey Harkie,

Def want to do a /who all wreckers and find out if there is an officer on that can tag u asap .. will be much easier to help you when/if we know your online and never worry about asking for help if we can we will . I box alot and I never mind adding peeps to group i get tired of talking to my ranger who always talks back and omg u wouldnt believe the arguments my ranger and bard have together so when there is someone else there who can be a mediator helps alot :P ttyl8R
Zamunda
100 Vah Shir Beastlord of Saryrn (aka Mithanial Marr)
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Hiya bud, what is the name of your main, you will need to change your board name to your name.

Catch me online

Kiiz
Harkie

Post by Harkie »

Kiizze wrote:Hiya bud, what is the name of your main, you will need to change your board name to your name.

Catch me online

Kiiz

My main will be Harkie - 75/165 Ranger
My Boxed alt is Harkies - 75/0 Druid