Kiwi Berserker application

Post by Osburban »

Character Name: Osburban
Level: 17 and levelling quickly
Class: Berserker
Your Time Zone: GMT+12 (New Zealand)
Magelo Link: ?
AA Count: N/A

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I've been in a few small family guilds on Fippy Darkpaw (returned with new account - old one tied to a long lost ISP email - to play on Fippy start of 2011). Most recently Midnight Pyre.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Not as interested past PoP on Fippy. Still a member of Midnight Pyre, but have stopped raiding. Might still potter around on Fippy as it progresses. But am thinking regular will be a fun challenge and change of pace.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Google search ran across a couple EQ forum posts on guilds near my time zone.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Aussies aren't too bad once you get to know them, and you guys would be a lot closer to my own time zone for raiding than Midnight Pyre's EST and other American time zone guilds I've been a part of.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I'm a rampant altaholic who is pained by the 14 slot limitation with EQ now having 16 classes. I enjoy all types of classes, but pure melee, CC and utility best - e.g. berserkers, enchanters, bards, shaman. The upshot being variety is what keeps me from burning out, but I'm fully prepared to commit to a raiding main eventually, and have in the past many times. I just need some alt play as well to keep me sane and interested :-)

Other than my altaholicism as I said I enjoy raiding and love to group. With mercs soloing is fun again, but it can't hold a candle to a good fun group. I also enjoy tradeskilling, which I expect I'll get onto as soon as I settle on a main. Oh, who am I kidding - I'll do it on every toon I make to some extent, heh.

In closing I'm laid back, don't take life and EQ too seriously, but am a committed player at the same time. Just that EQ shouldn't become a job, eh? Then I'm in danger of burning out fast. Gotta have some fun and a few laughs as well as take on the big challenges.

Anyway, despite my newness on Bert, I hope you'll consider me, if only for another friendly voice in chat and voice till I get levelled and AAed.
Frog blast the vent core!
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Tagged, thanks Saz

Welcome

Kiiz
Osburban

Post by Osburban »

Alt is Protho
Frog blast the vent core!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Hey mate. look forward to chatting in game, you sound like you have the right attitude, or if not right at least the same as mine :)

well minus the alt fetish hehe