Application to Join_Zamunda

Post by Zamunda »

Character Name: Zamunda
Level: 95
Class: Beastlord
Your Time Zone: USA Pacific
Magelo Link: NoNE and will not have one
AA Count: 5200+

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: my own guild(s)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? NA

How did you hear about Wreckers? through some online friends I group with a bunch of ES players now Shahrazad players

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Im looking to get into raiding most guilds dont raid when i play which is late at night for me around the 10pm to 3 or 4am Pacific in USA .. so my friends told me to check out wreckers that they raid during late hours .. so here i am ..

Tell us about yourself as a player: well I do box mostly cause everything ive gotten on my toon ive done with the help of a few friends or myself . I'm a good player friendly get along with just about everyone am helpful ive been playing EQ sense its birth and Zamunda is my Main account and my Main toon. he has almost 80k hps fully buffed and 5200+ aa's he's wearing a combination of mostly T3 T4 VoA gear with a few T1 T2 Raid pieces from VoA that he got from some pickup raids. he has 87 skill in Alaran and he is flagged for T4 HoT group. I did not spend anytime in UF so dont know that zone at all . I originally started on Mith marr with a druid but went to bst when luclin and never looked back.. :P I play with a select group of friends some still play and are in Sha now Datankers and Sircrow also abzaru Braria , stoptheworld and bryinar.. not sure if you know them but they know me and how i play.. i know my toon well. well think thats about it . hope to hear back from ya'll and cant wait to group with you..
Zamunda
100 Vah Shir Beastlord of Saryrn (aka Mithanial Marr)
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Good application Zam - I think Wreckers will be a good fit.

Catch me online or another officer

Kiiz
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Tagged and welcome

Kiiz
Patriciah

Post by Patriciah »

Nice to see more players from Mith marr, welcome on bord oldie. :D

Xamar and I both were from MM server, mind to tell us who the druis is, maybe we been grouped together before. :-)
Patriciah, the Wonderseeker
Zamunda

Devarras

Post by Zamunda »

Devarras Puppyluv was my druid .. I still have him on account but i dont play him anymore and only got him up to lvl 65 .. I remember ooc'ing Puppyluv airways to advertise porting peeps .. :P
Zamunda
100 Vah Shir Beastlord of Saryrn (aka Mithanial Marr)