Koutarou 95 Cleric, Aalluena 95 Ranger

Moderator: Officers

Koutarou

Koutarou 95 Cleric, Aalluena 95 Ranger

Post by Koutarou »

I have not yet server-moved to Bertox. Need a few days to move around inventory and properly move out of my housing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: Koutarou
Level: 95
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: GMT+9 JST
Magelo Link: N/A but VoA T2 raid minimum in all slots, VoA cultural visible with raid seals, alaran language 103
AA Count: MAX

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Infinit forms the core of the public raiding system on E'ci/Tunare. We have
killed all events in game except Sep5.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Long story but summarized we used to be a 6 night/week organization operating on US/Eastern time. About 18 months ago we dropped fridays (my saturday morning) from raid schedule and yesterday it was announced we're dropping saturdays (my sunday), leaving me with no raid days that I can consistently attend.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
Forget, probably sony boards. I've kept in touch with Thoraf over last 6 months or so about a potential server-move.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I want to raid on sane local-timezone hours.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
Been playing EQ for about 13 years now. Raiding since PoP days or so.
I am flagged to request every VoA raid except for Sepulcher (And just need to finish a few partisan tasks and the monster mission for that).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife's character, she is originally from the Philippines and just moved here to Japan. Have her in the process of learning EQ. She'll probably need some advice on burn sequences/etc.

Character Name: Aalluena
Level: 95
Class: Ranger
Your Time Zone: GMT+9 JST
Magelo Link: N/A, but HoT T4 group to VoA T3 group with a couple raid pieces thrown in, VoA cultural visible with group seals. Alaran language is somewhere 80-85.
AA Count: Somewhere 2500-3000

Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

Nice app mate :)

Will be good to have another cleric and ranger on the team :)

Post by Jowdii »

Was good to chat to you in channel last night Koutarou.

Look forward to seeing you land on the server
ImageImage
ImageImage
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

heya bud hit us up when you get both get here and hopefully there is some advice for young rangers from some of our veterans.
Wilbo

Post by Wilbo »

oh crap if jowdii been chatting to him he's never gonna join guild ...