Newbie here<<<

Moderator: Officers

Nosehairs

Newbie here<<<

Post by Nosehairs »

Hiya guys ,

geez brings back memories this 8 years ago l quit to play eq2 that fell to pieces , then wow where l played priest nonstop then about 1-2 years ago got sick of the watering down of the game.

I left eq when lvl 65 was cap and the planes were released , just before discord or maybe a little of that. Ive played beastlord, monk, paladin, necro

Going to start fresh since everything is new, was wondering since l read up you guys are aussie based and raiding guild .. which lm a long way away from being guild ready anyway .. would you have room for a Melbourne based member who has no idea of all these new things let alone which toon l really want to play .

Anyway ill be fooling around with a necro l started today under the name of Leezh if you have any questions or advise for me .

Shanks
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Good to talk to you last night Leezh, if you are gonna main the necro let me know and I'll tag it as main...

Kiiz
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

would you have room for a Melbourne based member who has no idea of all these new things let alone which toon l really want to play .
There are plenty of Melbournians playing already who have no idea!
You'll fit right in!
ImageImage
ImageImage
amadeas

Post by amadeas »

Jowdii wrote:
would you have room for a Melbourne based member who has no idea of all these new things let alone which toon l really want to play .
There are plenty of Melbournians playing already who have no idea!
You'll fit right in!
I can vouch for that and I don't even live in Melbourne :roll:
biliy

Post by biliy »

I can also vouch the Jowdii fits into that category often
Nosehairs

Post by Nosehairs »

just updating going to sydney tomorrow wont be back for a week so ill try and catch up with ppl when l get back :)
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

hehe have fun :)
Nosehairs

Post by Nosehairs »

just keeping you guys updated, got back from sydney .. what a shit hole but l already knew that ..

Anyway been playing with my bstlord on rathe server have put in for a tansfer so hopefully next few days lvl 68 with 507 aa newbie noob <<<
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Let us know when your bst gets here, and change your board name to fit your main

Kiiz
Nosehairs

Post by Nosehairs »

Finally got transfered here ! Nosehairs Orge Bstlord!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

look forward to catchin you in game. when are you hosting a melbourne BBQ? :)