Post by Charliguly »

Character Name:
Level:
Class: Warrior
Your Time Zone: East
Magelo Link: 2429575
AA Count: 7136

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

I was applicant to Descendents (server transfer to join them) but I did not made the cut because I had some attendance problems, they did not count raids you are late and I had 3-4 10-20 min late raids du of works. Before that I was on Emarr server in a guild call Ne Cede Malis been there 4 months, I left not long after I made full member I did not liked it much there. The guild before that was Defenders of Kerra Ridge where I stayed for 10 years... was pretty much my only guild in EQ. Guild was dead nobody playing the game anymore

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

Did not made full member du of low attendance for them

How did you hear about Wreckers?

Not knowing this server much I looked for the guild listing on the guild tool utility in guild lobby

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

I would like to have chance to raid some and due to my work time I can't raid with the east time zone guilds, would love to try to join your raids. I am working at 1pm until 9pm east time here so could join you guys in the morning for me, it is pretty early but would love to try it.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I have been playing EQ since 2001 and always played to have fun first, that mean help others and get some groups going. I am boxing a shaman most of the time since 2004. I love to have a balance play with grouping and some raids.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya bud thanks for the message.

once the timezones change again for daylight savings the start hours shift.

someone around here will know what time EST it is at 7:30pm and what change the DLS shift will make.

typically 5:30am starts become 3:30am starts which might suit you better.

I look forward to catching up with you in game if you can stay awake that long tonight :)
Tomkatt

Post by Tomkatt »

yea raids will be at 5:30am for ya then when our DLS hits will become 4:30 for about 3 weeks or somethign like that, then 3:30 for liek 4 months then back to 4:30 for a month, then back to 5:30. Thier is quite a few of us from the east coast in guild if u have any questions on times just let me know more than happy to help u with it.
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

You will need to change your board name to the same as your character - Charliugly please so they correspond

Kiiz