Linolien (of Tunare) app

Moderator: Officers

Linolien

Linolien (of Tunare) app

Post by Linolien »

Just a quick background, I'm originally from e`ci, quit 10 years ago, returned with f2p in late march and started this toon from scratch.
This app is more to see if i would be accepted before commiting to paying for a server transfer :)

Character Name: Linolien Lichmode
Level: 95
Class: Necromancer
Your Time Zone: Aust EST
Magelo Link: haven't got one up to date, but in mostly voa t3 group gear
AA Count: 2300

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Currently a member of Anthem, a euro raiding guild, but with raids being at about 4am my time it's a bit hard to get there lol. before that i was in Mithril Web, a casual guild which was perfect for getting back into EQ.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Still in Anthem, left Mithril Web due to other friends moving on.

How did you hear about Wreckers?
Saw a message in general chat on tunare about you guys recruiting.

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
It would be great to be able to play with others in my timezone, rather than battling solo a lot of the time. Also I've never really been able to raid due to playing on a server without a GMT +10 raiding guild, and i would really love to be able to raid from time to time.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
As a player I've always liked to group and help others. Not sure what else to say, is this where i tell you about how awesome i am? lol. I'm not much good at that sort of thing.

Anywho, if there's anything else you guys would like to know, i have no problem answering any questions.
Cheers guys.

Lino
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Hi Lino

Good to see your app, yes you would be very welcome, some of us know the pain of raiding at odd hours, then again we do have players who choose to get up early in the morning to raid as well.

We are wrecking thru HOT and VOA and raid Monday, Thursday and Saturday 7.30-10.30ish (later on Saturday nights)

Send any officers a tell when you land.

Kiiz
curtis

Post by curtis »

Generally in the Tell us about yourself, we like to hear a little about you, not your toon.

For instance I live in Melbourne and have been in wreckers since 2001. I've never quit EQ, it's the only game I play. It's what I like. I've done everything that wreckers has ingame, and make a pretty good Lamb Kofta for the Wreckers BBQ's out of game.
Linolien

Post by Linolien »

hehe well that makes sense.

Well I also live in Melbourne. Greatest place on earth!
When I'm not EQing, I'm working or spending time with my young family. Wife, 8 year old son, almost 2 year old daughter and another daughter to follow any day now.
I love a good BBQ, so I think i'd fit in nicely.
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Hey mate! Good to see your app after chatting with you earlier (on ozland) let us know when you land on Bertox for a tag:)
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

yeah for sure.

head over and join us, or wait until your new family addition is settled in. we'll be here :)
Linolien

Post by Linolien »

Well I think you guys have convinced me to make the move. Just gotta get my head around spending $25 on a transfer.
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

Shame you didn't grab some SC when it was double :)

See you when you get here at any rate :)

Post by Linolien »

Lol yeah. I think I've got a little bit there, haven't checked yet