Mandiil 90 necro returning player

Post by mandiil »

Character Name: Mandiil
Level: 90
Class: necro
Your Time Zone: eastern (us)
Magelo Link: n/a
AA Count: 2570

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Grey Bear Clan (mith marr), Illumanati (saryn)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? They folded

How did you hear about Wreckers? Patriciah, Skyrun and xamar

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Upon my return. I need to find a guild that has a decent amount of people to raid and group with that are decent and fun to be with. Patriciah and Xamar have told me about the great people and have been trying to get me to app since I came back.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I am a casual player. I quit because at some point things got too serious and ceased to be fun. I always missed my characters and guildies so now I am back with a new laid back mentality and it is great. I have an 85 bard with 1600 aa and a 75 ranger with 600 aa. i dont expect to be playing them much until i get Mandiil back to form. :twisted:
Patriciah

Post by Patriciah »

Great to see you finally apply, Mandiil. The rust on your skelly bone should have been polished away since your return by now.

It is good to be with old friends in game, we look forward to being with you in group and also hopefully in raid soon. :orcgrin:
Last edited by Patriciah on Mon 07 May, 2012 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patriciah, the Wonderseeker
xamar

Post by xamar »

You finally applied :-)

One thing we forgot to mention is that /gu can be quite rough at times - but I believe you can handle it ;-) At least you are not a gnome, so you won't be the target of jokes in Wreckers as they were in Illu - and I guess every other guild out there.

I for one hope you will feel welcomed here and that you will enjoy being with us :-)

Xamar
Tomkatt

Post by Tomkatt »

I will try to catch up whit u in the next day or 2 im est US also so am on most of the day our time
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

Now now Xamar :) gnomey's are cute, adorable and sexy !! haha if I were to change my cleric it would definately be to a gnome :)

Can't wait to get your friend dead ... uh I mean ... well when he's not playing dead himself :)
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"
LizEriadoc

Post by LizEriadoc »

All guild necros must come hunting with me. Guild rule, honest.

:D
Patriciah

Post by Patriciah »

Haha.. Liz is looking for sac again? :warriors:
And, gnome Tavrah... sounds yammy for an orc meal ...
Seriously, are you planning to play more often now since you got some new guildie to kee...heal now, Tavrah?

By the way, If I remember correctly Mandiil munches yellow snow...:orccool:
Last edited by Patriciah on Tue 08 May, 2012 4:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Patriciah, the Wonderseeker
xamar

Post by xamar »

tavrah wrote:Now now Xamar :) gnomey's are cute, adorable and sexy !! haha if I were to change my cleric it would definately be to a gnome :)

Can't wait to get your friend dead ... uh I mean ... well when he's not playing dead himself :)
Of course they are :) those pesky annoying little.....err...I mean adorable nice and ...well you know what I mean!

Seriously, you do know that I have a gnome necro alt, right? Don't take what I say about gnomes seriously.

It is all in good spirit, we just harass them in a warm and friendly tone.

I would like to show an angel or innocent emoticon here but found that there is none in the list :-(

Oh well.
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

* Pat ... I'm leaving again on Saturday May 12th till the end of June / July but will be back soon as I'm able to be. RL arrived and it's taken over /sigh.

* Xam :) of course I know your just teasing :) cause you luvs gnomey's :) but you got to tell your wife they aren't for eating !! LMAO

LUV ALL YOU WRECKERS you always make me smile.
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"