sk/monk application

Moderator: Officers

budhha blessem

sk/monk application

Post by budhha blessem »

Character Name: Rebellion (iksar sk) Budhha (iksar monk)
Level: sk is 65, monk is 54
Class: sk/monk
Your Time Zone: eastern , usa
Magelo Link: havent figured out how to use this again yet.
AA Count: sk has 70ish, monk has 11. bingbangpow!

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
its been a long time but the ones i remeber being in were... honor guards of cabilis, sacred omen, forever exiled, think i was even in eternal sovereign for a moment or two. its been awhile im sure there are more im forgetting.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
dont rember specifics but i didnt cause any problems

How did you hear about Wreckers?
im old school. ive know about you guys for a long time, known some of your memeber back in the day, you guys seem friendly and helpful, also always dug the guild name!

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
fresh back into the game after 8 or so years. not looking for handouts or anything like that just looking for some cool people to bs with and catch up with and hopefully milk your knowledge of the game to get me back up to speed.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
started back when kunark dropped on tholluxe paells server. used to run around with sazxus and thalsadoom alot. i like cold beer and falling in holes. although currently im so terribad blue mobs are wiping me across the dungeon floors lol! i know im way low on levels and aa and i will probably never catch back up, im just looking for some people to make friends with and laugh at me while i go through my re-noob stages.
aethgar

Post by aethgar »

wont take u that long to get back into the mix fairly easy to lvl now.
varutia

Post by varutia »

You got the SK, so you have a viable option to earn xp solo at higher end if that is your thing. Really just get the basic crap and push yourself to 80 to be able to use the HoT tier 1 stuff, the power level increase is fairly insane. You don't really need anything before that other than the defiant gear, once you deck out in defiant, should wipe the floor with the blue mobs at 65.

Also check up evilgamer.net when you got a chance, just use search before you ask any questions.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

g'day mate..

rename your board profile to that of your sk (if it's to be your 'main' in wreckers) or board access etc won't work for you.

look forward to catching up with you in game.
budhha blessem

Post by budhha blessem »

Thoraf wrote:g'day mate..

rename your board profile to that of your sk (if it's to be your 'main' in wreckers) or board access etc won't work for you.

look forward to catching up with you in game.

i changed it so its spelled like my monks name in game. think im gonna try maining with the monkey for now. been messing with him lately and im having a pretty good time (minus my epic clicky :wallbash: haha)

ill try and find ya in game to catch up bro
budhha blessem

Post by budhha blessem »

varutia wrote:You got the SK, so you have a viable option to earn xp solo at higher end if that is your thing. Really just get the basic crap and push yourself to 80 to be able to use the HoT tier 1 stuff, the power level increase is fairly insane. You don't really need anything before that other than the defiant gear, once you deck out in defiant, should wipe the floor with the blue mobs at 65.

Also check up evilgamer.net when you got a chance, just use search before you ask any questions.
thanks evilgamer is a pretty good site.
i read somewhere else that my level is good for grinding aa in the hole up to 500ish. so i just been down there collecting gems for plat and working off the rust while i try and get some aa.
varutia

Post by varutia »

Yeah Hole is really good, pretty much the place to be from early 60s to 71. Next higher zone is comparable to Hole will be PoF. That place however is often camped by people, so usually not available.

One thing I suggest is do some research and work out the style of game play you are going to follow and spend the initial AA alone that line. AA is really easy to make at beginning with the low AA bonus, so you want to maximize the benefit and get the essential stuff done first while it is easy.