Mikulas L65 BST

Moderator: Officers

Mikulas

Mikulas L65 BST

Post by Mikulas »

Character Name: Mikulas
Level: 65
Class: BST
Your Time Zone: +9 GMT (Jeju Island, South Korea)
Magelo Link: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1388221 (Old Link upgraded gear/AA's haven't updated that yet)
AA Count: 334

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Think I was in Divine Reapers.. been a while though. Played casually back then as well.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left the game at that time.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Looked up guilds in this time zone on my server.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? This is my 4th year living in South Korea. It seems invariably if I play a game I end up in an Australian guild... as we are almost in the same time zone and share the same language (2+ years in Bushrangers in DFO)

Tell us about yourself as a player: I'm not seeking to level to the top quickly. I'm going to stop every 5 levels or so and get lots of AA and see content that I have missed. Hope to eventually get up to raiding.. but it is not my focus. Hope that is not an issue.

Well.. I think that is about it. If there is any more information I did need to post please tell me!

-Mikulas
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya bud thanks for the app.

The lack of raid focus isn't an issue per se, as long as you understand that the majority of the guild isn't going to be grouping with you at 65, then 70 then 75 as you aa etc. They're mostly all 95 and will remain in the last expansion for grouping.

As long as that isn't a problem, you'll be welcome in the community. heaps of people will offer advice/conversation and some more will load alts and chill out for a bit no doubt.

Hope to catch you in game soon!
Mikulas

Post by Mikulas »

I am not expecting grouping opportunities until I catch up. Might be a bit though ...
aethgar

Post by aethgar »

once u get on shoot me a tell will help u with whatever u need