Monday 5/9/2011

Moderator: Officers

kritoris

Monday 5/9/2011

Post by kritoris »

Please meet in Convorteum by 7.30pm if you are flagged for a prompt start. I will endeavour to get a banner in instance before then, let's pwn TFC so we can win RoT already :D
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Ridgy

Post by Ridgy »

What is the best way there?

I seem to go legs up when I try to run there, so I must be going the wrong way?

Happy Hunting.
Ridgy

Seranaide Melody - 90 Bard
Mozzie Skeeto - 90 Cleric.

It isn't God I have a problem with, it's most of his fan club I can't stand!
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

When you enter Arthicrex, run along the right wall and lev over the edge and into the tunnel, once out of the tunnel, run right toward the LC zone in, and lev across to the VH zone in, it avoids all SIV.

Then run straight to Convo. Can show you if you'd like.
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Krogue - 105 Rogue
curtis

Post by curtis »

yeah, not quite enough info for my liking.

Here is the go....

when you first enter arthicrex. there can be see invis in any of the tents to the left and right of the clear path. con the closest ones, then run an arcing course thru the centre of the tents, start to the right against the big rock. swing left as you leave the rock, moving away from the common see invis in the tents on the right. do not swing too far left, as the uncommon see invis may get too close. as you pass the tents on the right, veer to the right swinging to avoid the tent on the left. it rarely has a see invis, but can do. there is very rarely a wandering see invis out near the canyon edge...don't go near it.

you have now reached the canyon. this bit is considerably easier if you have lev. Down in the canyon, to both the left and the right, are see invis "scouts" and rarely a see invis ooze. The scouts on the left, are closest to the near edge of the canyon, the scouts on the right are closest to the far edge of the canyon. This informs your decision of where to run. going left, we make a beeeline for the far wall of the canyon, staying high. Going right, as we are today, we will hug the near wall of the canyon. as you run along the canyon, allow yourself to drop slowly down, until you are about halfway down the wall. this is your launch height for crossing the canyon.

Because you are hard against the wall of the canyon, you will find towards the end that a small lip of rock blocks further access down the tunnel unless you go around it. do not go around it, when you run up against it, this is the signal to cross the canyon. Turn left and you should clearly see opening to the exit tunnel. make a beeline straight for it, there are no see invis in the section of the canyon.

proceed thru the twisting tunnel until you see it opening out, slow down a little, veer to the left side of the tunnel, then aim to hit the right side of the tunnel just as you exit. On the left are two see invis mobs, they have very small agro range, so if you are on the right side of the tunnel, you will not agro. BUT if you are hugging the right side of the tunnel, and don't turn fast enough, you will propel towards them, and can agro, this is why we take a racing line through that turn. (veer left, turn right apexing the corner)

Once out of the tunnel, head a short distance towards the Lichen creep zoneline, this will make sure you are clear fo the see invis. Stop at the start of the broken bridge, turn yourself to the left and aim direclty at the mouth of Volskas. you are there.

If you get agro... DO NOT FKN DRAG SEE INVIS INTO THE TUNNELS.try to get the see invis AWAY from the path we just discussed. then die and ask for a drag /res. or stop and kill them.

This path is very easy to follow, you will rarely get agro, though occasionally the arcing path thru the tents can be misjudged. stop near the canyon and kill them, or move towards tent and die.

enjoy
Covou

Post by Covou »

Curtis wrote:yeah, not quite enough info for my liking.

Here is the go....

when you first enter arthicrex. there can be see invis in any of the tents to the left and right of the clear path. con the closest ones, then run an arcing course thru the centre of the tents, start to the right against the big rock. swing left as you leave the rock, moving away from the common see invis in the tents on the right. do not swing too far left, as the uncommon see invis may get too close. as you pass the tents on the right, veer to the right swinging to avoid the tent on the left. it rarely has a see invis, but can do. there is very rarely a wandering see invis out near the canyon edge...don't go near it.

you have now reached the canyon. this bit is considerably easier if you have lev. Down in the canyon, to both the left and the right, are see invis "scouts" and rarely a see invis ooze. The scouts on the left, are closest to the near edge of the canyon, the scouts on the right are closest to the far edge of the canyon. This informs your decision of where to run. going left, we make a beeeline for the far wall of the canyon, staying high. Going right, as we are today, we will hug the near wall of the canyon. as you run along the canyon, allow yourself to drop slowly down, until you are about halfway down the wall. this is your launch height for crossing the canyon.

Because you are hard against the wall of the canyon, you will find towards the end that a small lip of rock blocks further access down the tunnel unless you go around it. do not go around it, when you run up against it, this is the signal to cross the canyon. Turn left and you should clearly see opening to the exit tunnel. make a beeline straight for it, there are no see invis in the section of the canyon.

proceed thru the twisting tunnel until you see it opening out, slow down a little, veer to the left side of the tunnel, then aim to hit the right side of the tunnel just as you exit. On the left are two see invis mobs, they have very small agro range, so if you are on the right side of the tunnel, you will not agro. BUT if you are hugging the right side of the tunnel, and don't turn fast enough, you will propel towards them, and can agro, this is why we take a racing line through that turn. (veer left, turn right apexing the corner)

Once out of the tunnel, head a short distance towards the Lichen creep zoneline, this will make sure you are clear fo the see invis. Stop at the start of the broken bridge, turn yourself to the left and aim direclty at the mouth of Volskas. you are there.

If you get agro... DO NOT FKN DRAG SEE INVIS INTO THE TUNNELS.try to get the see invis AWAY from the path we just discussed. then die and ask for a drag /res. or stop and kill them.

This path is very easy to follow, you will rarely get agro, though occasionally the arcing path thru the tents can be misjudged. stop near the canyon and kill them, or move towards tent and die.

enjoy
-1 @ wall of text :P
Falern

Post by Falern »

Power outage just hit here, we've had a few in recent months which have lasted for a few hours so not sure if/when I'll make raid. They are currently estimating return of power at 6:30pm but those estimates are usually optimistic. Hopefully they will get their act together quickly. I'll send an update if the power comes back/closer to raid :(

Falern.
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Falern wrote:Power outage just hit here, we've had a few in recent months which have lasted for a few hours so not sure if/when I'll make raid. They are currently estimating return of power at 6:30pm but those estimates are usually optimistic. Hopefully they will get their act together quickly. I'll send an update if the power comes back/closer to raid :(

Falern.
Bugger, just had power out here too, power company said 7pm but it came back at about 5.40pm. Leaving me enough time to eat, clean up and make my bed>< Hopefully you'll share the same luck.
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Falern

Post by Falern »

Power's back here also, hopefully it stays that way :)

Falern