XMAS raid schedule.

Moderator: Officers

Thoraf
Site Admin

XMAS raid schedule.

Post by Thoraf »

Due to an overpowering need to make merry during the leadup and through xmas/new years raids are cancelled until the new year. We will recommend raiding on Thursday, Jan the 6th of 2011.

Please have a great break/xmas and we look forward to hitting the rest of UF and early HoT events hard in the new year!
Last edited by Thoraf on Mon 20 Dec, 2010 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

Not a bad idea. Plus it frees up the entire weekend for those wishing to grind/AA.
Tenam

Post by Tenam »

Doh! What about those of us who can only raid on Saturday? I may have to increase my beg skill and see if the wife will let me raid Monday or Thursday. Yes, I'm whipped. :(
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

Offer to take care of Kids/Do Housework ... and give her a night off herself ... its what worked for me.

Now I raid Monday, Thursday, Saturday (as life permits) ... she gets wednesday off from son and I take care of him wholey and soley by myself ... and I do dishes or some other chores she asks me to do.
Tenam

Post by Tenam »

That is a fantastic idea. I might actually try that and see how it goes. ;)
Aedryen

Post by Aedryen »

You guys are whipped !
Aedryen -The Everdying Druid
Civin - The Purple Bard
Nevyen - No-one...

Retired: Fladora, Healior
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

Just breach it as though you want her to have some time off, an in return you want a bit of time where you can help her, but primarily play game.

Raid nights, I still help put son to bed etc, but that is all of approximately 15-20 mins ...
Tenam

Post by Tenam »

Your son must be either older or more well behaved than my daughter. Putting her to bed is quite the production. It would take at least an hour any given night.
Feann

Post by Feann »

Sedatives in her food?

Just a suggestion.... :P
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

My son has just turned 1, but he is very well behaved compared to my nieces/nephews at that age.
varutia

Post by varutia »

Took me hours to make daughter fall into sleep usually, but once that we manage to make that happen she usually sleeps through the whole night. Each child is different and whether they sleep during the day or not make a lot of difference in addition to the day time activities.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

bump and altered schedule