App for Japan

Moderator: Officers

Tenwei

App for Japan

Post by Tenwei »

Character Name: Tenwei
Level: 2 (Gloomingdeep Jailer down.)
Class: Beastlord prob. If not, Cleric? Bard? Druid?
Your Time Zone: JST(Japan)
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 0 AA :D

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Black Syndicate(Maelin? Ayonae) = Cleric (2003-2009ish)
Knights of Infinity(FV) = Bard (2017- 2018)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Raid time, schedule changed.

How did you hear about Wreckers? EQ forums

Why do you want to join Wreckers? From what I've been reading it seems like a stable group of human beings in OZ region. :D

Tell us about yourself as a player: I've played EQ since 2003 or so. All my RL friends have long left but even as I move regions I find myself drawn back. Great game :).

I've played ENC, WIZ, WAR, DRU, BRD, CLR, RNG to 110 on FV. Quit over a year back though. Mains were BRD in past few years, and CLR earlier. I've been playing from Japan for about 3-4 years on and off.

I've enjoyed all the characters I've played and I see that your most needed classes are the ones I have the most experience in. But if BST is also high I'd like to try that out bc I've met some monsters over the years I'd like to emulate :) I'm brand new to the server and would join just for Wreckers. I did that for KoI and stuck around for 2 years or so. The community & friendship is where it's at for me.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: I have a deep interest in raiding but not sure about the timing with real life. I'd like to apply with the goal of raiding eventually.
leidana

Post by leidana »

Hi Tenwei

Thank you for your application.

All of the classes you’ve played would be beneficial to raiding. Is Tenwei your beastlords name?

Please send a tell in game to either Biliy, Fnyanna, Quiverr, Jarinu, Soniella or Leidana.

See you in game
Lei 😊
Tenwei

Post by Tenwei »

Yes, it's my beast. Contacted Fnyeana. Thanks!
Gdaymate

Post by Gdaymate »

よ��� :)
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

I see what you did there G'day!
Quiverr
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Hes tagged