Character Name: Ayakos
Level: 110
Class: Mage
Your Time Zone: South Korea +0900
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 16423

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
This Character None.
Career Iratus Lepus Druzil Ro, Return of the exiled Cazic-Thule (non-raider)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left Iratus Lepus due to a imposter in guild stealing many peoples characters including my raid mage.

I still play my bezerker on cazic-thule in ROTE with my friends but time zone does not allow me to raid with them.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I hard about wreckers from Bindiboo sorry if i spell name wrong i also spoke with redlyon to inquire questions.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Im currently living in South Korea so time zone works great for me all the members i met so far are great people.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I will selfishly COH and fling you all over the place im a returning mage with lots of work but im willing to do it i enjoy teamspeak if anyone uses it.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?:
I would like to raid but if i can only join for grouping due to my Character being a newbie ill accept and group until im ready to raid.
biliy

Post by biliy »

Hi Mate,

Please contact myself Biliy, or an officer... Fnyanna, Quiverr, Jarinu, Leidana, Soniella in game.
biliy

Post by biliy »

tagged and bagged 28th may 2019