Moderator: Officers

Zaimial

Application to Join

Post by Zaimial »

Character Name: Zaimial
Level: 91
Class: Paladin
Your Time Zone: GMT +10
Magelo Link: I'm really trying to make a Magelo but the thing can't find a JVM on my system. I'm not the most tech savvy guy and this has all changed a lot.
AA Count: Assigned: 3739
Total spent: 3643

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Judges of Norrath, Aerist (Vallon Zek)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left JoN because it merged with Pheonix into Aerist.
I'm not sure if I left the game first or Aerist disbanded first. It was all a long time ago.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Through IRL friends

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
To play with IRL friends, if they jumped off a bridge I'd be right there jumping too

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have high numbers, I hit up the clubs, I'm shy until, ohhh, you mean EQ player. Well, I like to group with friends. I like to solo. I liked to raid but haven't done it in a long time.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: At the moment I'm just looking to group with friends, and meet new people. I'm still working out my character. It's been a long time since I've actively played EQ. Once I'm comfortable with my toon and its abilities I'd be happy to raid again.
yianni

Zamials app

Post by yianni »

Top guy, will do anything for you, great player

+1
diaxiristis

Zaimials app

Post by diaxiristis »

Been friends forever . Ive grouped, raided, fallen asleep on. Good player knows his class, could go on and on he has been playing since kurnark so thats a big + 1 from me and a big +1 from him
leidana

Post by leidana »

Thank you for your application Zaimial.

Please send a tell in game to either myself, Dahon, Jarinu, Quiverr, Soniella, Fnyanna or Biliy for an invite if you haven’t already been tagged.

😊
Lei