Application - Sala (Shaman)

Post by Sala »

Character Name: Sala
Level: 60
Class: Shaman
Your Time Zone: GMT +10 (Brisbane)
Magelo Link:
AA Count:

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Was in Southern Lights on Bristlebane way back when, then on Tribunal with Aurora Noctum. More recently played on P99 then joined Imperium Deus on Agnarr when the server opened.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Guild has kind of folded, no longer raiding due to the PoP time locked progression. I am enjoying the content of later expansions.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Labz told us of an Aussie guild on Bertoxxulous and more recently I believe that Orikono and Saberia have joined you.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I want to play with friends and also be in a guild in my timezone if the possibility to raid arises.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I play most evenings and weekends. I like to group and have fun with friends. I like to quest and tradeskill.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends (please see Raiders Class openings elsewhere)?: For sure I would love to raid if the opportunity becomes available to me. In the meantime I need to get some levels, so am happy to be a casual player.
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

hey Sala

Good to see a Shaman app (even if you're a while off being raid ready)

Can message one of these people in game to get a tag or ask some questions.

Biliy, Jarinu, Fnyanna, Leidana, Soniella, Quiverr
Quiverr
Giustin

Post by Giustin »

I played with Sala for a number of years on P99 and again on Agnarr .. really really really good people.

Will be an asset to Wreckers

:)
biliy

Post by biliy »

Catch ya online

B