Moderator: Officers

Imtooshort

Application-Imtooshort

Post by Imtooshort »

Character Name: Imtooshort
Level:85 now 105
Class:Warrior
Your Time Zone: GMT+8
Magelo Link: Haven't made 1 yet // got 1 now https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3785165
AA Count:3994 now 10815

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: All on EMarr, Crusaders of the realm, Acentia, Valorguard, Paradise of The Nameless and Ne Cede Malice

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? First Char on this server.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Redz

Why do you want to join Wreckers? To play with Redz and be in a nice fun guild. Nice to have folxs to play with in a relative time zone :)

Tell us about yourself as a player: Have played since 2000. Have had only 1 eq break and that was due to real life. I enjoy playing various classes and learning how each play. I really really hate TS but thanks to Quokka i know the real benefit on being a hoarder. I spent 25 years in the Military hence the lots of guild movement because of time zones and tours. But now i am retired and taking some time to do some things for myself.
Last edited by Imtooshort on Thu 26 Oct, 2017 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Welcome guy s- good to have you aboard. I am in Mandurah myself, Roob and Skella are on the west coast also (unless I misunderstood Redz)

Oh and BAH tradeskillz are forever!
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Imtooshort

Post by Imtooshort »

Any input on my progression/gear/AA would be grateful. I updated my app providing my magelo and my current lvl of 105 and my AA count.