Character Name: Glendolyn
Level: 40
Class: Bard
Your Time Zone: Pacific
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 0

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

Ilsik Haucil, Forsaken Realm

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

I played from 1999-2005, and then I stopped playing

How did you hear about Wreckers?
From Quiverr

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I am interested in an established guild because I am a social person and prefer to group when possible. I spoke with Quiverr this morning, and he was so helpful to a returning player ( I have been away for TWELVE YEARS), that I was hoping to join like minded people.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I started playing EQ in November 1999 as a ranger named Trixxy...maybe some of you remember her? I played on the Mith Marr server before it merged and eventually became this server. I raided from 2002-2004 with Ilsik Haucil and eventually joined Forsaken Realm and raided with them from 2004-2005. My husband used to play, but he also left with me in 2005 (we both raided in Eq2 from 2005-2017), and then he stopped playing completely. I decided to go back to the original game for a fresh perspective, and now I am here with my little level 40 Bard. Right now I do not plan on raiding, but time will tell. I have played EQ/Eq2 for almost 18 years now and really enjoy the Norah world and player base. I hope you give me a chance to join and eventually group with you all.

Glendolyn
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Heya - nice to see a long lost player returned. Some of those early days were a lot of fun - the game is very hard to recognize from back then :P

Look for Quiverr, Fnyanna, myself, Biliy or one of teh other officers in game for a flag if you dont have one already

If you could change your forum name to be the same as your character that would be great also - helps with the guild admin especially if you eventually decide you might want to raid.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Glendolyn

Post by Glendolyn »

Thank you , Jarinu. I will be home from work in about an hour and will look for you all in game! I changed my user name to reflect my character name.
biliy

Post by biliy »

Welcome :) :D
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Cool beans!
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

tagged
Quiverr
biliy

Post by biliy »

Welcome to Wreckers mate, nice to see you around.

Please make sure you have access to boards and have read guild rules and raid rules in the guild rules forum (all the stickied stuff).