Application to Join

Post by Libbs »

Character Name: Libbs
Level: 115
Class: Cleric
Your Time Zone: US EST
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/2396098
AA Count: Assigned 41100

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Omani Winter, Kindred in Death

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I left Kindred because it was mine and my ex husband's guild. I just went through divorce and felt no need to stay. So Omani had recruited me and I wanted to raid current content. I left Omani due to cleric class leader enforcing a cleric rule that made no sense to me and I refused to do it. When asked what happens if I refuse, I was told I would not raid.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I've been on Saryrn and when they merged with Bertox, I've seen the tag a lot:)

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Well I would like to raid. I may not be able to make all of them due to work/time zone difference.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I like to do the very best that I can. Even as a casual player, I tried my best to get my character the best she could be without raiding. I play with the idea of being flexible and adaptable and try to be efficient.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): Raider
Broozax

Re: Application to Join

Post by Broozax »

Tagged 16 Aug Brooz