Post by Melodyblossom »

Character Name: Melodyblossom
Level: 1
Class: Bard
Your Time Zone: UTC +9
Magelo Link: n/a
AA Count: n/a

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Guilds of significance that I can recall were Test of Time (bristlebane, jerks.)
Veeshan's Fury (Bristlebane, great folks)
Phoenix Emerging (Phinigel good folks but poorly organized)
Midnight Phoenix (Aradune)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
The guild split up due to drama.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

Gdaymate told me about it over on Aradune

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
I live in oceanic time and I love playing eq with people, but it is super frustrating not to be able to find anyone to play with.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I have played a lot of mains and boxes over the years. My first main was a druid and I am still recovering from the PTSD, thus that I instead play everything else. I like the game a lot more post GoD than prior, and that has made my interactions with TLPs in a word ... depressing. When I don't have RL distraction issues, I am quite good at hardcore style raid play, preferring well organized smooth play and minimal hours spent raiding when possible. I like the raids but I hate living them nonstop.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders):
I am currently short all but the currently free expansions and starting from scratch, so I don't think I will be aiming for raider status for a good long time. That said when I get up into the modern game, I would probably want to give it a go.
Melodyblossom

Re: Application for Melodyblossom (Casual)

Post by Melodyblossom »

Small amendment to my application - My friend told me that I could delete heroics that hadn't been leveled past 85 on other servers and reuse them, so I am now level 85 with 4724 AA
Gdaymate

Re: Application for Melodyblossom (Casual)

Post by Gdaymate »

Tagged n bagged.