Gatoloco - Beastlord

Post by gatoloco »

Character Name: Gatoloco
Level: 109
Class: Beastlord
Your Time Zone: GMT+10
Magelo Link:
AA Count:About 30k

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Undivided Faith, Sanctus Arcanum, Gathering of Shadows, House Arachnia (all on Drinal)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I'm still in Undivided Faith and would only be leaving to move to this server you are on to join a raiding guild (not an easy decision to make)

How did you hear about Wreckers? I posted on DBG forums if there were any AUS Time Zone guilds and someone mentioned yours.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I want to be able to raid.. but on Drinal and most servers the time zones for raiding guilds are mostly mainland US

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have been playing since the later part of Kunark... as soon as Luclin hit, I really found my class with Beastlord... I always like raiding but have just settled on that not really being an option over the years... different jobs, guilds and responsibilities have had mixed results for that.. sometimes I could raid on the weekends, etc. Currently the guild lead told me he wouldn't be changing the raid days to weekends anymore for personal reasons.. so it's with a heavy heart I consider moving on so I can actually raid.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): I would like to join as a raider. Otherwise I would feel fine staying on Drinal.

For now I'm just trying to see responses, of course along with everything it's quite a financial commitment to transfer 6 toons but if the feel is right I would certainly be willing. Just let me know! Thank you for hearing me out!
gatoloco

Re: Gatoloco - Beastlord

Post by gatoloco »

Oh, about the level.. I stopped playing for a while after EoK.. I'm just returning this past week and have a lot of catching up to do.
biliy

Post by biliy »

Hi Mate,

Try and have a chat with Biliy, Gdaymate, Quiverr, Soniella, Roobboo or Jarinu online
Catch u in game

B
Gdaymate

Post by Gdaymate »

Tagged n bagged.
gatoloco

Post by gatoloco »

Thank you for the warm welcome as well!