Application to join

Moderator: Officers

scwuf

Application to join

Post by scwuf »

Hi guys, been a month since I came back after 15 years hiatus. Looking for a guild on similar timezone. Ex Aurora Noctum and Ex Cold Fury.
Character Name:
Level: 100
Class: Wizzie
Your Time Zone: GMT+8 Singapore
Magelo Link: Need to create one Approximately COTF geared
AA Count: 11000

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: When I lived in Oz, Aurora Noctum (Bristlebane), Cold Fury (Quellious), When I relocated, Paradise of Nameless (Nameless)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Overseas paid more, tax much less but that urge to raid.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Researching aussie guilds on google, found 2 but one is on a progression server

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Losing my sanity with my humour when I 4box and start chatting to myself.

Tell us about yourself as a player: July 18, 1999. Adventurous, likes to explore and dungeon crawl. Don't mind dying, once went from Level 31 down to Level 29. (30 hell level was bad then). Always boxed a bard during raids back then, at Paradise boxed cleric and bard whilst playing main (roughly 2006 when population was low and burn out was high). Been always reminiscing about the fear corpse retrievals and decided to log in to take a look. Game felt quite different especially with mercs and enjoyable in a different way. Currently been exploring all the anniversary events and enjoying the bonus xp.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): Initially just for grouping and socials, lot's of content to slowly explore. Then raiding.
Gdaymate

Re: Application to join

Post by Gdaymate »

Hi Scwuf,

Thanks for your application. Please send a tell in-game to Biliy, Jarinu, Soniella, Quiverr, Roobboo or myself and we'll get you tagged.