Future Necro

Post by Fursten »

Character Name: Fursten
Level: Well just started 2-4 somewhere
Class: Necromancer
Your Time Zone: GMT +7
Magelo Link: Yea not sure I got one
AA Count: Nothing

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Well I have guild on other games, such as Postal on WoW and so on... But I have really not played Everquest for a long time, I use to play a long time ago.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I really did not

How did you hear about Wreckers? Searched for guild that play on Oceanic times... I do still think you got a cool guild though

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I am looking for the social aspect of the guild while I am leveling through the game, when I reach max level and might look for raiding I think I might be in the right group. Then again I am patient so don't worry, also I play rather a lot so hopefully I would reach the end game soon. I really want to join the guild due to the time zone and the really nice name. I heard that you guys are doing well raid wise, so that is a happy bonus! I am really just looking for good friends to have a fun with.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I love playing MMO's and the feeling of doing things together. I love the feeling of downing a boss or finishing an achievement for the greater good. The main part is the main thing is just to hang out and have fun... but towards a common goal, and sometimes just for the lols.
Gdaymate

Re: Future Necro

Post by Gdaymate »

Hi Fursten,

Please send a tell to Biliy, Quiverr, Roobboo, Soniella, Jarinu or myself in-game and we can discuss your application further.

Cheers.