Moderator: Officers

Klinn

Application - Klinn, Shaman

Post by Klinn »

Character Name: Klinn
Level: 85
Class: Shaman
Your Time Zone: GMT +10 (Sydney)
Magelo Link: (just heroic stuff right now)
AA Count: 6000 (auto grant)

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:

A bunch of RL friends and I started out on FV last year. We made a guild called Mandatory Pants, mostly to have a chat channel and guild hall. We didn't recruit externally. I'm not leaving that guild technically and I'll still hang out there from time to time.

Many many years before that I played on Stromm in aussie guild Remnants of Gondwana. We raided Luclin, PoP, OoW, and a little bit of GoD until WoW came out and a lot of people (myself included) left for that.

Before that I was on Torvonnilous in various US based guilds with the usual timezone issues that I'm sure most people here are familiar with.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?

Only a couple of people actively play on FV now. I'm not leaving the guild per se, I will still muck around on FV from time to time.

As mentioned, the I left the guild before that because I left EQ for WoW.

How did you hear about Wreckers?

FV general channel spam

Why do you want to join Wreckers?

To join an active raiding aussie guild and regularly play with other people.

Tell us about yourself as a player:

I two boxed a ranger and shaman up to 108 on FV. I plan to have the same duo here, and to eventually raid on the Shaman.

I generally like support classes. I used to raid as a cleric (in the CH rot days), and I'm tempted to make one on bertox, but I have a couple of kids now, and cleric life is pretty high stress. Plus they're not quite as conducive to a duo, and I'm not always going to have time to group, so they'll be harder for me to level. A Shaman lets me still play the support class, but also two box on days when I only have sporadic time to play.

Play time wise, I have kids, so most weeknights I'll play in 30min bursts here and there between doing other things. Weekends and Friday's I can do longer sessions and grouping and such. Once I'm raid level I plan to rearrange this a bit so I can make at least a couple of raids a week.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders):

Just a lowbie for now. I intend to get to raid level eventually, but that will take me a few months I'm sure.
Gdaymate

Re: Application - Klinn, Shaman

Post by Gdaymate »

Hi Klinn,

Thanks for your application. Please send a tell in-game to Biliy, Quiverr, Roobboo, Soniella, Jarinu or myself and we'll get you tagged.
Quiverr

Post by Quiverr »

hi Klinn
nice to see a Shaman app
Quiverr
Soniella

Post by Soniella »

Bagged and Tagged.

Welcome to Wreckers, Klinn!
ImageImage