Return player, looking for a Home

Post by Hemogoblin »

Character Name: Hemogoblin/Hire
Level: 85 (Purchased Heroic Character)
Class:SK/Magician
Your Time Zone: GMT +8
Magelo Link: No Clue what that is...
AA Count: None

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I was old school... just returned to play. at one time I was employed by SoE ( You know what I mean *Wink**Wink**) Forgot what my guild name was... that was back when the world just got out of dial up... lol

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Because I got employed by SoE and then went to beta test the Newest game in the world the one call World of Warcraft. lol

How did you hear about Wreckers? https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/ind ... rs.217419/

Why do you want to join Wreckers? You guys seems chill... I want a home to have some fun and hang out and someone show me the new world after I left... Just looking for some people to hang around with...

Tell us about yourself as a player: Beta Tester, sometime employed by game company back in the days. Now just a casual player... whenever and do whatever I don't really mind. Zero understanding of the Everquest game now... don't understand What AA is... don't understand what to do with the holes in my armor... etc... want someone to show me the rope.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): Raider..... probably not too low level.. Looking to find a good group of people... hoping to make a few friends to hang around... do stupid shit... enjoy... that's all.
Gdaymate

Post by Gdaymate »

Hey mate, thanks for your application. Could you please clarify the name and class of your main character? Is it Hire / 85 mage?
Hemogoblin

Post by Hemogoblin »

Gdaymate wrote:Hey mate, thanks for your application. Could you please clarify the name and class of your main character? Is it Hire / 85 mage?
Hemogoblin lvl 85 Ogre SK /// Hire lvl 85 Erudite magician
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

Sorry mate - when joining we consider one character to be your main. So From the order you are listing them I would assume its the SK you would consider your main.

Any other character is an alt for guild roster purposes.
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Hemogoblin

Post by Hemogoblin »

Jarinu wrote:Sorry mate - when joining we consider one character to be your main. So From the order you are listing them I would assume its the SK you would consider your main.

Any other character is an alt for guild roster purposes.
Totally understood. Then let's make SK my main, Thank you for explaining that to me. Well let me know what else I need to do. :D
biliy

Post by biliy »

You will need to change board name to toon name

Boxing (on raids) an alt is a privilege not a right please note.
Last edited by biliy on Mon 06 Jan, 2020 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hemogoblin

Post by Hemogoblin »

biliy wrote:You will need to change board name to toon name

Boxing an alt is a privilege not a right please note.
Ahh.. didn't know he meant the forum name. Done hehe.
biliy

Post by biliy »

Have a chat with Roobboo, Biliy, Soniella, Jarinu or Quiverr online please
Hemogoblin

Post by Hemogoblin »

biliy wrote:Have a chat with Roobboo, Biliy, Soniella, Jarinu or Quiverr online please
Will do, thank you.