Membership

Post by Adama »

Character Name: Riddok or Adama
Level: both 105
Class: SK or SHM respectively
Your Time Zone: AST
Magelo Link: yes?
AA Count: 7k +

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Sooo many. Crusaders Valorous, Ring of Destiny, Dragon Chow just to name the raid guilds. Prior to them I was bouncing around family style to guilds, Family of Norrath, Order of the Ancient Dragon. Many more but can't recall.

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)?
Lack of grouping potential within guilds. All were focused on leveling their alts and had minimal players on line when guild was not raiding. Which left me boxing my toons which I have been doing for years. Gets old and boring after awhile. I work an odd rotating schedule. Currently on a noon-8pm shift, but may change in a few months to a 2-10pm shift. So I'm usually online late night to early moring hours (arizona time).

How did you hear about Wreckers?
Bordulin

Why do you want to join Wreckers?
Read your guild info and rules. Appreciate the non-mandatory raid requirement as RL tends to get in the way. Hoping for grouping potential within guild even if just for HAs, Dailys or working on alts.

Tell us about yourself as a player:
I love the game. Left for others but EQ always draws me back. Been playing since BETA but again RL/work/wife/kids have limited mt ability to play as much as I would like. I have numerouse toons L85+ but have found my favorite box to be SK & SHM. My wife has been with me all along (however not as enthusiatic as me, may have to do with my OCD) her main is a Cleric (103). I have camped names for 72 hours at a time and have logged in numerouse 48 hour marathons. I am very pasionate about the game and enjoy helping as much as I can. I enjoy raiding when able and love meeting new/old players.

One last note: I don't feel that I left guilds so much as they failed to live up to their promises. As long as I can periodically group with a member or two and complete quests or missions or even "Farm" names I'd be content.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please remember to check your application thread periodically as more information may be required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you are invited to join Wreckers you are granted full Member access. Wreckers does not promote a probationary period of any kind. You will be given Member access to the Forums allowing access to a wealth of information and you will be able to use your DKP (Please refer to this DKP thread in the Private Forums once you are given access for more information) on any Wreckers Raids.
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Hi!

Welcome to wreckers!

Talk to Jowdii, Fnyanna, Jarinu, Biliy or some other officer in game for a tag!

Cheers
Adama

Post by Adama »

Thanks.

I look forward to meeting you all!
Nuviana

riddok

Post by Nuviana »

Welcome. Lovely to see your app. Please be aware that while we do have players who will welcome you into their groups, we do have a lot of boxers within our guild also who prefer to hang out solo. I have seen this be a issue of frustration for some but I would encourage you to give wreckers a go.
Nuv

Because i am
biliy

Post by biliy »

HI Mate, WELCOME

will you be main with SHM or SK?

Play whichever gives you most fun but SHM POWA FTW!!

:)
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

another shammy main would be awesome mate - if you need any convincing - Shammy powah!
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Adama

Post by Adama »

I'll go with SHM as main I enjoy playing all my toons so it really makes no difference to me. I tend to lean towards what is most needed. Now if I can only find an officer for a Guild tag :)
Jowdii

Post by Jowdii »

If your SK is not a Gnome, then i think you'd better play Shaman as main :)
ImageImage
ImageImage