Motobikes Mexican Restaurant

For fun and adventure

Moderators: Miruwin, Officers

motobike

Motobikes Mexican Restaurant

Post by motobike »

Hey Gang

Well My life has changed again in as many years im 40 now and about to venture into my own restaurant.

OLE

So I would love some feedback from you all about what makes your MEXICAN FAVORITE RECIPE or food so special.

Also if there is any MEXICAN gimmick you are especially fond of please reply. (No Thyrx I won't shoot a pair of six guns and yell Ondelay Ondelay REEEEBAhh)... : ) You Know I love you you fkn redneck gun lover : ).

SO shoot em up folks (bad pun) and Help me design a perfect MEXICAN OASIS.

Love and of course free meals to you all

Mexican Moto

UPDATE

Recipes :
chicken flautas (Thyrx),

THEMES:
a columbian coffe factory
a typical mexican street.
(yes the restaraunt was made to look like it was outside during a fiesta in the street) (THYRX)

GIMMICKS:
All you can eat
(some guy called brad at a party i was at last night)

Will update soon off to troll mums recipies

Mexican Moto
Last edited by motobike on Sun 29 Jul, 2007 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Old Wreckers never die
they just go out to pasture.
See what I am up to Now.

<a href="http://biocharproject.org/"> Biochar Project</a>

<a href="http://biocharindustries.com/">Biochar Industries</a>
Creac

Post by Creac »

Fantastic idea, Moto and I hope it all works out brilliantly!

If I think of something useful I'll post up :-)

"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
Creac

Post by Creac »

Oh, you have some fiendishly hot dish called the "Wrecker" or "Mexican Wrecker" or something - but refuse to tell anyone how it was named because it's a secret ;p

"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
Nyssah

Post by Nyssah »

Fiendishly hot called the Wrecker? People will just assume its so named coz it Wrecks ur bowels :p
Huyio

Post by Huyio »

Ohhh Moto,

Goodluck mate with the restaurant, just one suggestion, build it in Sydney. I will visit a lot, and those who have seen me, know I can eat. At the moment, I have got the flu, so my appetite is through the roof... hmmm, now where did I put that cow :orclol: .

Ill take good care of moto, and if i get the time and motivation, I put some lvls on the guild spastic.

H :orccool:
Thyrx

Post by Thyrx »

chicken flautas are the best tex-mex meal ever. also (not really mexican, more stolen from the soutwest indians) sopapillas with a little sugar sprinkled on them and some honey.

the thing that makes mexican food mexican food is called green chilles. anaheim green chilles are the most popular, however i drive from salt lake city utah 500ish miles to albuquergue new mexico to get fresh hatch green chiles. roast them at home. (yes there is close but my wife has family in alburquerque. so since we are there we may as well drive an extra 100ish miles to see them)

what gives a real mexican vibe to a restaraunt? hmmm i have seen several themes. everything from a columbian coffe factory to a typical mexican street.(yes the restaraunt was made to look like it was outside during a fiesta in the street)
motobike

YAHOO

Post by motobike »

Yeah Gang I have come across a fkn gold mine... Don't know how I do it I guess im BLESSED...

Found an old old Bloke (80 years old) Who brought the very 1st Mexican Restaurant to Australia way back in the 60's I have his menu now circa 1970
and fk me dead if im lieing no meal is over $0.35c hahahahaha I cant do it for that thou : (

But after a call from out of the blue it seems he is willing to give me his Commercial Mexican Recipes in exchange for Computer help : ) I said Im there...

So he is going to cook us all the Mexican we can eats on Sunday then give us the recipes and then ill spend all night on his computer stuff (Fair trade) I think not so Im gonna throw in support for him any time he needs it..

Just told the farmer to stick his farm up his arse (not Mexican donkey) so Im basically fkn homeless hahahaha never had so much fun in my life..

Go check ebay look for goldcoastharleys im selling everything I own just worked out cant take it with me when i die so wtf : )

Looking for goodies to decorate my new restaurants with so if any of you Yankies can get a hold of real Mexican stuff would love to buy it off you.

/wtb tastefull nude photso of Salma Hiyack (only mexican I know apart from ugly betty)

/wtb a real mexican waitress (is this legal ?)

Well I will be on boards daily until new building and broadband comes along..

THANKS HUYIO for keeping toons warm if subscription dies send me /pm and ill redo for you check ya pm's ill send passwords and names 4 u.

Thanks THYRX I fkn knew I could count on you mate... (Im going to put my ethanol still in the middle of the restraunt) Shes a big ole copper highly polished jobbie folks a gonna go what is it..

THANKS CREAC yeah im gonna call REDHOTMINDBLOWINGCHILLISHIZ

Wreckers mild chilli sauce hahahahaha that will fk em

Thanks for all the ideas GANG I love it
Old Wreckers never die
See what I am up to Now.

Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

Good luck with it Moto.

But why Mexican? The Mexican fad hit here about 30 years ago and failed miserably. Sure, a few people eat those El Paso meal kits at home and yes I realise they are not as good as real Mexican. Mexican food does not seem to be all that popular here, is the point I'm trying to make.

One suggestion though. You can buy your own enchilada/taco maker and the results are much better.
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Dariah

Post by Dariah »

I say go for it Moto, Mexican food is my favourite, but I cant really give you many ideas, as Im a hopeless cook :p I think you could try out a few mexican restaurants yourself and see what you could do a lil different :)
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Mexican food is the shit. The only reason I can see that it hasnt taken off is lack of advertising. Like anything its had bugger all. The food itself is great.

That would be my suggestion over anything else. Make the experience excellent but Advertise Advertise Advertise. For the people I know that have been in business swear by fliers getting more customers by cost to advertise than any other form of advertising. That more than anything hasnt been restraunts tho

Gota have a license once you get going so you can do tequila days
motobike

WUUWUWU

Post by motobike »

Wow thanks for excellent ideas gang + here are some points.

Mum 30 years in astrological terms = a revolution this means I'm gonna PIONEER the MEXICAN ONSLAUGHT REVOLUTION Viva le revolution.

+ everyone loves a good cheap meal up here they are all pensioners so money is tight. (Pensioner special all meals blended for your convienience : )

Hahhahaha Seriously there are 5 Mexican restaurants within 30klm radius and they are all commercial shit bad practice and expensive.

I r going to revolutionize via extraordinary systems and concepts.
1 example is I will buy a full cow and have it butchered down and delivered to my wreckers freezer this 1 cost saving system will bring my meat down to a cost of $0.74c a kilo instead of the fkn 6.99 a kg i pay at the cafe.

So I am researching and have plenty of business nous (I have run 7 business in the last 20 years most of which were successful) But this is much more its a DREAM and a LIFESTYLE so I will put much more passion into it.

Maz Yep yep I hear you I have a business coach she is an excellent marketer and we understand many of the micro climates which make up our locale. Plus the restaurant during the day is our cafe so that the cash keeps flowing.

Thanks for your input I really appreciate you all.

My take on Mexican and shoot me if i suk is -- Fresh crisp Organic vegies Freshly baked breads / tortillas freshly fried corn chips Subtle chili flavors Slow cooked beef and chilli stews flavour and coulor full presentations.

To be continued its busy here at work

Mexican Moto
Old Wreckers never die
See what I am up to Now.

Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Sounds excellent man. Post your planned menu and such I am sure we would love to have a look when you get that far.
motobike

Update

Post by motobike »

So the 1st place we wanted eventually turned out not to be good for Feng Shui but now we have a great shop with main road access just now waiting on the development application before we can start to make it happen

Moto
Thyrx

Post by Thyrx »

desert = fried icecream