T-Bone

For fun and adventure

Moderators: Miruwin, Officers

pandorras

T-Bone

Post by pandorras »

OK the best way to grill a T-Bone steak is:

Start off with a bowl and put 1/4 of a cup of huney, 3 table spoons of butter, 1/2 a cup of worchestersier sauce and then put in a microwave for 1 min to melt every thing to gether. Now you put your T-bone steak in it and let it sit over night.

Now get some charcol and get it going,
Then put steak on it and let it cook till the way you like it.
Once you got it the way you want it pour the sauce over it till you run out FYI the flames will cover the steak but that is good because they only last for secounds.

Now take a knife and a fork and Eat
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
binndii

Post by binndii »

MMMm t-bone. Nothing like a good boner. I like my t-bone grilled with McCorrmicks bush spices. mmmmmmm.

Hey, that sounds rude doesnt it!!! i didnt even pick that up til now and i have been eating it for years, oops thats rude too!!!
pandorras

yum

Post by pandorras »

Well I cooked the t-bone style for my freinds here and they loved it so much that I cook steaks for them all the time now.
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Vanillagorilla

Post by Vanillagorilla »

Pan don't forget to season your meat before you put it on the Q. (S&P)
pandorras

lol

Post by pandorras »

any one try this yet? if so how did you like it?