Post by Giustin »

Boil Water
Add boiled water to mug with coffee
light cigarette

Log onto EQ

easy
Theeo

Post by Theeo »

Shit thats like my breakfast too! Well except replace cigarette with wake up at noon or later...
Theeo
"I don't know; I just work here..."
70 Beast-ho of Wreckers
Official slacker in school
Worshiper of Mini CT
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Yeah smoking is bleauch.. but then so's coffee.

Wake up, crack a can of coke and munch old cold pizza from previous thread. (no.7)
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Wreckers raidtime is my breakfast time, and tea all the way, maybe a little toast too.

Neeed tea.
binndii

Post by binndii »

Hey, thats what Mir has been doing since i was born for breakie (except the eq thingy that has only been a recent change to her obsessive compulsive wake up coffee and ciggy behaviour).

My I wake up and make a nice hot pot of tea. I turn the tea pot three times anti clockwise and allow to rest peacefully for 5 to 10 mins whilst i make my poridge with fresh chopped dates and banana. I then pour me tea into a lovely fresh tea cup and add a splash of milk (not too much!) then serve up my porridge in a generous bowl with a dash of milk and maple syrup. ssssiiiiiggggghhhhh I love breakfast!!!
Verydane

blah

Post by Verydane »

Breakfast is supposedly the most important meal of the day, me being a critical breaker of the rule cant really be speaking considering I rarely remember to eat breakfast. But when I do, I usually enjoy it with a glass of Concord Grape-Juice, and perhaps if we have it some Strawberries and Cream or Peaches and Cream oatmeal. This works especially well on cold days. I would say tea would work as well, but I drink it constantly anyway so its not something worth putting in a post. Cereal would work as well but I gave up on cereal all together because my dad only buys corn flakes and the only way I can eat Corn Flakes is with a little bit of suger sprinkled over it and chopping a banana or two and tossing them into the bowl to eat along with the cereal. Mmm or AppleSauce Cake if you like that sorta thing,. mmm applesauce cake. Gonna have to have my dad make some, will try to get him to tell me the recipe so I can post it on the recipes =P.

Murr
Josslyne

Post by Josslyne »

No way that is too hard hehehe pancakes are nicer

2 Cups of SR Flour
2 Eggs
2 TB spoons of sugar
Enough milk to blend the mix and make a thin batter (I like thick pancakes so I have a thick batter)

Mix together well. Then heat the pan add some butter to it then put in 4 portions of batter (depending on how big you want your pancakes to be) then wait till bubbles start appearing on the top of them, then flip and cook till lightly golden brown.. Serve with butter and vegimite OR mapple syrip.. Taste so good OR with strawberry Jam and whipped cream..

Yummy.. Oh bad me. Takes like 10min to make.
Josslyne Lord Protector
Verydane

meowr

Post by Verydane »

I dont want to just come out and be a total un-knowledged ditz considering alot of y'all are Aussies or... whatever. Heh but its something that is beyond my basic comprehension, what .. the heck is Vegemite?
Phantomwalker

Post by Phantomwalker »

its a dark thick spred made from the reminants of the brew barrels (whats left over after alchohol is made) its rich in Vitamin B and is primarily made outta yeast... But its like super condensed yeast or something from what I've read....

It was explained to me that it has a salty taste to it... wich doesn't sound like it would be very yummy with Pancakes ;) but yah know... Aussies have there Vegimite and US has Biscuts and gravy... yah know its all about what yer raised on I guess :)

PW :mrgreen:
Phantomwalker Wraithestalker
[ Allakhazam ]
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

hehe there's a whole thread about Vegemite in the Vegemite on Toast thread in the recipe's forum.