1 cup margarine
1 tsp valilla
1 cup white sugar
1 cup brown sugar
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 eggs
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup mixed fruit or walnuts ( optional )

if your choosing to make these into chocolate ones decress flour by 1 cup and instead add 1 cup cocoa. If you make one of white and one of chocolate then roll them out, press on onto the other and roll together, they form pinwheels and don't taste to badly either.

Cream marg, add sugars, eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well. Add fruit or nuts. Form into long rolls, wrap in plastic wrap or wax paper. and put into the fridge to chill. Slice thin and bake at 350 degrees F for about 10 minutes or until light brown.

Eat / Enjoy
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"
biliy

Post by biliy »

Missed you Tav, wb :)

yummy recipes all
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

Thanks, more will follow as soon as I dig out my favorite recipe's ... haha I have my fav's all in a binder which of course I've packed to take with me to Swan ... but am going to dig it out as Christmas is coming and you all might want to try 1 or 2 of them.
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"
biliy

Post by biliy »

Biggest prob for me is me is on a frigging diet. You may have noticed my lack of recent recipe posts :(

Now i am making a simple light vege curry which is a good way of getting heaps of veggies into my diet as i like the curries heaps.

/sigh, oh for a oookie or two
Nuviana

cookies

Post by Nuviana »

I feel your pain biily. I am making soups up and taking in a thermos to work and leaving on my desk as i am eating way too much junk.

today was asparagus, yesterday was spiced carrot and ginger.

i pour a mugful when i feel a munchie attack.
Nuv

Because i am