Moderator: Officers

luvwenx

Post by luvwenx »

just wanted to say thank you to every one for making me feel welcome and nice in guild.
to Maclain/ayn= you are super , thanks for everything , you were the only one i felt was my friend
Ephyr = thanks for trying
Rhaar = great tanking
Creac = thnx for trying
Rooboo=many thnks for all your help

Golgo - you;re the biggest fag/retard i've ever known in eq in 9 years

i sold/traded my account to a friend. coming to blue server was the biggest mistake i ever made.

take care and wish you best of luck
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Yea whatever. Piss off.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Wuwu.. more drama!!

(pretty fkn lame though) See ya.
Hiroki

Post by Hiroki »

Kcyabye
Creac

Post by Creac »

No, the biggest mistake you ever made was expecting everyone to drop everything for you and do all your things for you.

I did try. I tried to explain and I got folks to help you but in the short space you were here all you seemed to do was complain that we weren't helping you.

You wanted to join our guild, not us seeking your membership. It was your job to catch up and get to know people and help them before asking for help in return.

I know what's involved - I went through it myself.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, but with what you posted here I'm not sorry to see you leave. "fag/retard"? Are you 12 years old? Grow up - it may help you in life.

"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
luvwenx

Post by luvwenx »

no creac the biggest mistake i made was to think this was a mates guild
i never asked for much and certainly didnt ask people to drop ( their 3-6 boxing) for me , i simply asked for 1 hour of your prescious time
i asked on web , i asked in tells , i asked in /gu
the fact is all you bluebies care about is lvl ing us alts/twinks
the fact is none of you would survive in the trenches
the fact is none of you are willing to help u less there is something in it for you
so all of you can get fucked except the people i beforehand mentioned , Maclain.ayn/rhaar/ Roobboo/ ephyr /creac

i never expected any of you to drop your shit and help me , but i knew you didnt want me in guild when i;'d say Hello and none would respond / when i helped 4 peoples epics and noone except for Killak would say Hello .

it just didnt feel right being in a guild where 1 person had to beg for help ( for a week) and on her epic fight noone would respond to tells and they to start a secret PoTime raid in /tells ( /tell <name> PoTime raid happening , dont tell Luvwen..) you can get fucked , or probably you can't get fucked so you cockblock. thats not very Australian

not very aussie at all mate , so get fucked

cheers
ooxoo
ronni

Post by ronni »

hmm wat had i missed? (running with popcorn + coke with his hands)
Melodyof

Post by Melodyof »

me tank? haha you need to get out more :P i seriously think you shoulda handle this abit better but you made your decision.

CYa later
Rhaar
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

My alt of 3 years and helping my partner of 2yrs > some whingy new app who wants everything done in the first week of being in guild.

Good riddance.
Last edited by Micahle on Mon 02 Jul, 2007 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Olharb

Post by Olharb »

Get fucked, eh? I love the smell of burnt bridges in the morning. Smells like victory.
"There's no preparation and no guide, just what you've done before here with your life." -BR
roobboo

Post by roobboo »

Just got 1 thing to say about this. Wtf is a bluebie? Mispelling or slang I'm not familiar with?
Olharb

Post by Olharb »

Bluebie = non-PvP player. Can spot them by their lack of overbearing self-righteousness, since after all PvP in EQ adds a solid 3dmg to your EQ-Penis.
"There's no preparation and no guide, just what you've done before here with your life." -BR
luvwenx

Post by luvwenx »

Mica i coulda PL'd you PL you 5 aa per hour but you were too stuck up to respond to my /invites
i can get 4 aa every 30 min right next to you sorry ass druid ass kiting in icefall.

i'd send you tell/invite you everytime i was in icefall and saw you , but i guess you were better than me and declined , what a loss , coz i'd charm kite x 4 your xp per hour , you can get fucked, i was being nice inviting /sending you tells

Ps Mica you are shit at healing , i died 4 times in demi plane coz your vagina was bleeding x 4 and you didnt heal , you fucking stoner , get off the mull mate , it's not good for your kids

i becon all of you to come to Zek and i bet None of you would survive 1 hour outside o pok unless you had your 3-6 box backing you
box
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

/not surprised

Zek players are always good for comedy. I'd clarify the actual situation, what I did, and how luv immediately responded, but I honestly couldn't give two shits.

At one point I felt sorry for you for your lack of any social skills and the fact that you'd alienated half the guild, but now I'm amused.

Later luv, good luck in WoW or wherever, wtfpwning us 'fag/retard' bluebies
There are no atheists in a hen house.

luvwenx

Post by luvwenx »

mayhaps arrogant ot ignorant but RooBoo i really appreciate the help you have given me

ps.

you unemployed fuck losers get a job , i dont want pay your social security !
/peer miruwen , yes im smarter than you , hence i have a government job and you suck golgo's cock for augs
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

luvwenx wrote:mayhaps arrogant ot ignorant but RooBoo i really appreciate the help you have given me

ps.

you unemployed fuck losers get a job , i dont want pay your social security !
/peer miruwen , yes im smarter than you , hence i have a government job and you suck golgo's cock for augs
sir! Miruwin is spelled with an I. Also, Roobboo is spelled with 2 B's. And very few people besides me are unemployed. Oh, and Miruwin is technically light years smarter than you.

And you have a government job? Janitor in an office building? :p

Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Oh this is too fuuny :)

Ever stop to think that you died in demiplane because I DID NOT LIKE YOU or your suck ass attitude? ;) Welcome to Heal Potions, newb :P

By the way, i wasn't kiting in Icefall for leet AA EXPs.. Since i've been max AA for quite some time now. I was getting quest drops for Gen, retard. The only tell you ever sent me was when you asked me to come to your epic fight, at which time i was busy and afk so didn't respond. Even if i was at the keyboard, i wouldn't have come to help you anyway.

So, dibs on who he's gunna insult next? :)
Last edited by Micahle on Mon 02 Jul, 2007 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

I'm sending him my special tells in game, so I hope it's me!

luvwenx

Post by luvwenx »

golgo ever heard the phrase , Owned like the red headed step child? you;re a fucking retard , the shit you say in /gu it purely adult onset attention disorder. i know you ripped me off for the cultural armour but i care very little , you;re a retard . good luck gettig a real life with that ugly head of yours ) hope it was worth ripping me off for 100k pp , online money really matters to me.

this is my last post

i had fun ...not

many thanks Maclain/ayn for you were the only one who was my friend , Rhaarbo for being a cool kid and grouping with me , Many thanks to RooBoo for ALL your help , Ephyr i will never forget your selflessness~@! Creac = fot your support
Golgolath

Re: .

Post by Golgolath »

luvwenx wrote:Golgo - you;re the biggest fag/retard i've ever known in eq in 9 years
Wait a min, wtf? Nine years of EQ? Isn't that like 120 years in a century? How'd you manage to play EQ a year longer than everyone else? Were you one of the ones pwning bluebies in beta?

Micahle

Post by Micahle »

He's "special", Golgo.
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

luvwenx wrote:golgo ever heard the phrase , Owned like the red headed step child? you;re a fucking retard , the shit you say in /gu it purely adult onset attention disorder. i know you ripped me off for the cultural armour but i care very little , you;re a retard . good luck gettig a real life with that ugly head of yours ) hope it was worth ripping me off for 100k pp , online money really matters to me.
I am indeed a retard, I was trying to rip you off on cultural ingredients and I returned one of the bits to you that I recovered with Salvage.

Also, my mommy says I'm cute, so HA

Verroth

Post by Verroth »

Damn, sounds like I missed a lovely bard. You should have sent him more cbor tells Gogo$$

/hugs old guild

"That was not a train you twunt, that was a challenging pull..."
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

I'm working on it ver, I'm working on it!

Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Best thread ever! Could we get this stickied? Stupidity was created for moments like this!