Hey there (:

Moderator: Officers

Sedina

Hey there (:

Post by Sedina »

Allo people,

I've been searching for an Aussie guild for quite some time now, currently my main is on Antonius Bayle. She's a level 70 paladin, qvic geared for the most part with 103 aa's. Not too flash I know, but because she's been sitting on a euro server since 2002 the groups have been few and far between. I find myself in a hiatus from work now, and am looking to transfer servers to one that has an Aussie based raiding guild for some action. She's not flagged for much, KT and some keys (emp, trak, sleepers etc) and only one signet. Obviously any guild that took her in would need to spend a bit of time on flags for her, believe me though, she's worth it. As for worthiness, I've played her since day one, I have a few other chars but I know the pally inside and out. I've not lost a cleric yet, lost myself a few times though (: You wouldn't regret giving me a chance that's for sure. If an officer could send me a cross server tell during Aussie evening times for a chat, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks guys!
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Ello.. I'm sure one of us will give you a tell in due course.. look forward to making your acquaintance.
Giustin

Post by Giustin »

Wow ... an unbelievable polite reply from the "grumpy one".

I would more have expected a

.. read the fkn boards .. look in the fkn correct forum, ... follow the fkn instructions

But hey ... what do I know /shrug
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Thoraf has a soft spot for pallies :P
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Umm well I didn't get the impression that Sedina actually wanted to app yet.. Merely talk to someone about who we are, what we're about etc.

Or maybe it's just lack of sleep on my part. :)
Kysumu

Post by Kysumu »

Anyone for a foot massage??
Kysumu
Sedina

Post by Sedina »

Aye, just wanted a chat. Thanks for being polite about it though, I did read the f'n forums ;p
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

Haha, kick G's ass!
There are no atheists in a hen house.