Application and Twofisted...

Moderator: Officers

Twofisted_

Application and Twofisted...

Post by Twofisted_ »

First off, to not beat around the bush, this is not the original owner of Twofisted, I was given this account by one of Wreckers members. I recieved this toon last spring, and hadn't really played him until recently. I have talked to an officer and a few members, and some of my best EQ friends are in Wreckers, and one of your members said I should post on here to get feedback on the question: How does Wreckers feel about me apping this toon to Wreckers?
I know that you have more Rangers then you need, but I've just been looking for a guild that occasionally raids when I am actually on, I live in America but I play late at night because of RL and parents. I know that I'm not the original Twofisted, but I love this toon now, and have learned a lot about him. I enjoy playing him and am just looking for a guild to group with, have some fun, and maybe raid once in a while if I can.
I always really like wreckers and have grouped with a lot of members on my first toon (Ienwenye), and know a couple members very well... I know you will probably not like the idea that this toon was a Wreckers main once, but I didn't just get it to have, I really love it and play on it quite a bit, and hope to join a guild where he could improve, whether by raid or group, gear or play experience.
If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at t_stonoff32@yahoo.com, send me an in-game mail message, or send a tell.. I'm mostly on when the bulk of Wreckers is, and will be checking mail periodically, as well as this topic's replies...
If you guys won't have me, I understand the many reasons why, but I also hate giving up without trying..
--Twofisted
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

So you've played before then? If so, what class/toon name did you play?

edit: nm found that info, reading this post gave me a headache the first time.
Last edited by Micahle on Sun 09 Jul, 2006 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angelsheart

Post by Angelsheart »

wrong thread?
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

I dont have a problem with you applying - however I believe ranger apps are still closed presently unless I missed something
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

As I said to you a day or two ago, you would be better off working your necro to raid level as there is more likelihood of Wreckers requiring a necro than a ranger. However, I can also understand that you are playing a toon you enjoy playing (the ranger) and would prefer to have that as your main.
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Micahle wrote:So you've played before then? If so, what class/toon name did you play?

edit: nm found that info, reading this post gave me a headache the first time.
I still havn't figured out what the class was.....

Have to admit, I'd give you a thumbs down for the whole tactic of pulling on the ol heart strings (my EQ friends )to get in. You supplied no real useful information about yourself that I could see.
Did you bother to read the sticky that showed you how to fill an app out properly? You didn't even get the app filled out in the App section.

Anyhow.....
Do the usual and put wreckers on autojoin, so we can chat with you.
As Mir said we are chockers on rangers atm, Necro's are still open I guess, but I'd be buggered if I would go off to play a class, if I was enjoying the one I was already playing so much.

C ya round the ridges.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Who are the best EQ friends you speak with? (Or if you know this guy and are a current member please shoot me a PM or tell in game or post here.

I'll check with the officers and find out who you spoke with also.

Rangers are closed atm, so I don't think we'd accept any app of that kind as people have mentioned. You'd have to be pretty special to get in. Which is sort of where those friends of your come in.

Let's start by finding them and getting some feedback
Vexo

Re: Application and Twofisted...

Post by Vexo »

Twofisted_ wrote: (Ienwenye)
The enchanter of ES or CV who used to be in Shadowed Blade?
Freerolling

Post by Freerolling »

yeah vexo, was in ES. not sure on the other guild tho, know him for ages. it was infact me who he got Two's account from. i had no use for it in the end.

i can give ya any back-ground info on ien if ya need just pm me, he's a good lad.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Seem to remember him leveling up in Shadowed Blades, shortly before I left it with Vexo :) Can't recall if we ever spoke though :)