Open Raids - Friday Night Raids

Moderator: Officers

Marmax

Open Raids - Friday Night Raids

Post by Marmax »

I am setting up some open raids on Friday Nights (9:00 pm EST) and possibly saturday afternoons (2:00 pm EST)

The website is [link=http://bertraids.com]Friday Night Raids[/link]. The focus will be on GoD and LDoN to start.

Hope to see you on some of them :orcsmile:

Marmax
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Thanks for your post mate - I think this would appeal to some of our members who are up for some fun friday nights. LDON's for the win :)

On a side note if you do succedd and learn some things about LDON raids it would be great to get the info posted somewhere. Theres an extreeme lack of info out there about them.

We did a loot dropping Valdoon raid on Saturday but we couldnt work out how to get it to spawn the "bonus" chest loot and ended up with only 4 items was curious about what we did wrong. Was it us breaking the chests open instead of opening them with a rogue? Who knows.
Marmax

Post by Marmax »

I will be posting strategies and what not developed in open raids here. Since it is public raid, it should be public information.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Ok you have my attention.
You can consider my rogues attendance for all of it and possibly my druids once the rogue is flagged :)

Consider me lazy tho, what are those times in Australian time?
leidana

Post by leidana »

That's about 11am saturday Turook for us..conversions still mess with my head though.

Would love to join them on Lei if i'm on as well :D
Turook

Post by Turook »

Hmm so archery at 7am till I have to pick my son up at 10:30 getting home in time to do these, sounds good to me.

We tried CoD today and while the first 2 attempts were fairly dismal, we started geting it together on the next. I ran out of time for any more attempts.

All in all good fun tho.
I got to meet up with an old friend Domaa and yell stuff at him, like wtf are you doing ping ponging agro away from the tanks you wanker :)
Marmax

Post by Marmax »

Did not have the dps to keep up :( But the assisting was much better in the later attempts.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

I wanted to come, but distinguishing AM from PM > me.
leidana

Post by leidana »

Not sure how many people are still interested in this but Marmax has posted that he is running one more run through of both Ikky4 and Uqua at 2pm est and 9pm est on the 26th of August.

The times for us will be Sunday the 27th August - Ikky 4 at 4am and Uqua is at 11am.
Ghengiss

Post by Ghengiss »

Would love to - but I work everyday but Wed/Thurs.. so it's a no go for me.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

People without qvic access should do this (uqua anyways) for sure
Turook

Post by Turook »

No way in hell will i be awake at 4 am, but i'll write myself a reminder to log Turook on to help with the Uqua at 11.
Creac

Post by Creac »

Well, sounds like fun - somewhere I've never been - so I'll sure try to be there if not for 4am then later (but hopefully both).

"But if the while I think on thee, dear friend,
All losses are restored and sorrows end."
Marmax

Post by Marmax »

This Friday, I hope to have some fun in Txevu. In addition, prior to Txevu will do a Smith Rondo for people doing BiC. This will be 11 am on Saturday for Wreckers :)

The Ikky 4 will be doing Summoner Ring before so it may be 5:00 am for Ikky 4 start not much better though :P
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Hrrrrm Ikky4 Would be a stretch might try to attend with my Zerker if I can drag myself out of bed that early.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Glark SMASH if you don't :)

Well I'm out for all raiding cept sat night by the looks.
My weekend has gone ot hell so no fun for me.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Glark Came, Saw and SMASHED! and got a shiney new BP to boot. Tome dropped lost roll. :(
leidana

Post by leidana »

Congrats Maz :) pity about the tome though