:orcgrin: It doesnt work :!:

Moderator: Officers

Angelsheart

:orcgrin: It doesnt work :!:

Post by Angelsheart »

Kysumu

Post by Kysumu »

I am in tears here .. this is some fkn funny shit .. click link if you have ever used IRC/Chat program

Thank you Angel
*** Now talking in #christian
-Word_of_God- Welcome Abstruse to #christian I am a Bible Bot. For more info type: /msg Word_of_God !info
<Abstruse> !kjv numbers 22:21
<Word_of_God> Numbers 22:21 -- And Balaam rose up in the morning, and saddled his ass, and went with the princes of Moab. - (KJV)
*** SageRider sets mode: +b *!*@c211-30-208-111.rivrw3.nsw.optusnet.com.au
*** Word_of_God was kicked from #christian by SageRider (Please dont Swear)
<Abstruse> I know I'm never going to be able to come back in this channel again after this, but damn was it worth it to see that...

One of the funnies :)
Kysumu
Kysumu

Post by Kysumu »

<_kr4m3r> so many fucking criminals, its bullshit
<foniks`> heh, if we sent all the criminals to some empty continent and just left them there to die
<foniks`> and showed up like 50yrs later like, "sup?"
<foniks`> whatd u think they'd say?
<FoSZoR[bg]> something along the lines of, "G`Day mate"
Kysumu
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

<s4xton> "fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother"
Oh my, that cracked me up.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Funny shit which is a bastardisation of hahahahahahahah :)
Raghaul

Post by Raghaul »

It's rocks .. so much to paste so little time..
DragonflyBlade21: A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.
So the story of my life.

Another kewl thing i found in the last few days is.
http://www.tenaciousd.com/fhg.html

WARNING* the above URL is RUDE and is about SEX and RUDE stuff.. Don't click it if your not "into" that kinda thing. (ps i am posting this for 1 person that i know of.) Yes it is you .. i know you know that i'm talking to you... don't click it ..
Raghaul The Unloved.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Hahahah thats damn good mate.
I took notes :)
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

What is this 'sex'? Looks interesting....
There are no atheists in a hen house.

Verroth

Post by Verroth »

replace your hands or your stuffed animal collection with a woman gogo and there you have it. Give it a shot sometime and you may not be concerned with pali issues anymore:P