Info about Bert

Moderator: Officers

Tentrix

Info about Bert

Post by Tentrix »

This is what I have seen so far.....

7pm AEST 35 peeps in pok
Not one person lfg (cause i dont think there where enough online..lol )
Bazaar seems very cheap on some items, average on others.

That was just an hour or so last night....have to look around more tonight :)
"The artist formally known as TENTRIX"
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Well thats cool. Quick check of LFG should reveil raiding guilds also at that time.

As a tradeskill junkie wondering how much the bread and water of combines are worth as well as new high end drops.

Metalic Drake Scales
Coarse Spider Silk
Purescale Ore
Crushed Diamond Dust

etc
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Yeah last night was a patch night.. not sure what that would do to the population.
Tentrix

Post by Tentrix »

Ahhh true forgot about that, well on again tonight and again tomorrow night..and the night after......etc.....
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heheh fun fun fun. And we're raiding tonight.. you'll miss the fun :I But we'll link the items that drop :)
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

/comfort
Tentrix

Post by Tentrix »

Thoraf wrote:Heheh fun fun fun. And we're raiding tonight.. you'll miss the fun :I But we'll link the items that drop :)
/gives Thoraf the evil eye

Well at 7pm tonight there was only 32 peeps in pok...lol less than last night. Vic & his rogue, both my chars, and both hubby's chars did a small grind in BoT, which btw did have other folks in it.....about 8 members of the guild Fluffy Slippers!

One guild who is prominent at this time is saviours, they are the ones who offered everyone in our group a place in their guild, with a raid start time of about 9.30pm AEST....other then that...pretty damn quiet
Karrni

Post by Karrni »

Yes. I spoke to a Saviours member and they are concerned that Wreckers will 'interfere' with their rading as tehy are on a similar time frame.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

It's unfortunate, but until we get into instanced content chances are we will interfere with EP level guilds that play around our timezone, even as they will interfere with us.

Fuzzy Slippers in the short term will have almost 2 hours head start on our raids, so we'll be taking whatever is left after they drop a choice target or two, and then we'll take some choice targets and then saviours will look around another 2 hours after us and think WTF is everything?

I'll enter into discussions with saviours and hopefully FZ about their progression and in game goals, but in the end FFA will rule I imagine.
varutia

Post by varutia »

I think Fuzzy Slipper is skipping Time, at least some people saying that are. This should give us some seperation once we break Time open. With other choice mobs like Hulcor, Feratha, not much can be done about that, it's a race.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Yeh I recon we wont be seeing a lot of them after the merger (RSS targets, WOS) but you never know. Thats said the same is true for things like primals etc. Anyways take it on the chest and see how we go. Might be time to go kill the VP dragons.
Tentrix

Post by Tentrix »

Hehehe, sorry Fuzzy, Fluffy very close...lol..

I did notice though that their was only 8 from that guild online, unless it wasnt their raiding night and perhaps they have some folks away or something......but not like there was a great force of them around..
Mynxi

Post by Mynxi »

What time was it when you noticed there were only 8 from that guild online? Maybe time difference thing? I know Melo has pumpkin time earlier then us on east coast Aus.
Mynxi
Tentrix

Post by Tentrix »

Mynxi wrote:What time was it when you noticed there were only 8 from that guild online? Maybe time difference thing? I know Melo has pumpkin time earlier then us on east coast Aus.
Would have been.....about 8.30 pm...
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

our 8:30pm is their 10:30pm.

They sound like a very raid focussed group of people. Probably just out for the night. People log in see there's no raid and go play somethign else perhaps.
Tentrix

Post by Tentrix »

Maybe at the exact moment I did a /who all their raid party wiped and they were all zoning :)