Oh shit!?!? It's HIM!!

Moderator: Officers

Ripryde

Oh shit!?!? It's HIM!!

Post by Ripryde »

Hey hey all my Wreckers homeboyz and girlz!!

How has everyone been!? Akujo and I have been doin really well ;) Stuck in City of Heroes atm moment ;) I love flying through the air...fighting villains and wearing tight spandex. Apparently Kitanajade does too heh. Ran into him in CoH about a week ago...been hangin out ;)
Akujo and I might come back to EQ if CoH gets boring. Our EQ accounts are still alive and well...

I hear you guys are making some SERIOUS moves into the Elemental Planes!! GOOD SHIT!! Make sure to thank Thoraf and an officer near you!!! ;)

Was just curious if you guys were going to be making the move to EQ2...or maybe WoW? If so...what server? I'd love to get back with my adopted Aussie family if at all possible!! :)

Take it easy everyone...we really do miss you all!! The most fun I've had in EQ started when I got accepted to the Wreckers family!!!

I'll be stalkin yall...don't worry ;)

Stay Black.
Rip da Nip...Half Black...from the waist down.
Sianni

Post by Sianni »

Hey Rip

Consensus on aussiegamers.net is the Tribunal server if there is one, or the next alphabetically. Something like that.

I don't think many are making the shift. I intend to check it out. Dunno if I'll play it or not - depends if I like it ;)

Glad you guys are having fun!
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

/hug Rip n Ak
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Good to hear from you two, stalk us anytime. :)

Wreckers is alive and well and heading into the elementals, it's fun stuff. We miss you.

/huggles
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

Hiya guys...nice to here from you....

there was a post about EQ2 in one of the private foruns? don't you both still have access?

anywho...majority of posters...althoguth not sure if representative of the whole guild ...basically said they might try it out...but were too deeply committed (i mean addicted) to their mains on eq1 to switch...

hope you two are well...and well catch you around...

-Ephyr
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

G'day you two. Nice to hear from you again. My reading of ingame comment and whats been posted on the boards is that a couple of people will go have a look at EQ2, the remainder feel they have put too much into EQ and aren't going to bother with it.

From what I have read/heard about EQ2, I don't believe its a game I would be too involved in (even if I had the computer to run it on - which I don't)
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Rip/Akujo should both still have access to the private forum. let me know if you guys don't
pandorras

hi

Post by pandorras »

Hay rip/akujo Man i been trying to get ahold of both, I am now in okinawa and would love to have you guys come over for a visit at this resort i live at called Okuma. Man you guys need to over for a weekend.
Fear is the opposite of courage. Where fear you run away from things, and courage you run toward them!
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

Hey Rip, good to hear from ya mate :D , Hope you and Akujo are havin a good time, would be nice to go back to the old days heh :P, great to know your still kicking, take it easy mate :wink:
"When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
Discokid

Post by Discokid »

Rip loves teh creamfromsumyungguy

=)