leaven

Moderator: Officers

davidikus

leaven

Post by davidikus »

:cry: i am leaven wreckers after almost 3 months or more. With my mom sick and a new job i have no time to raid at 5 in the morning. I cant even stay awake or wake up for raids anymore. it upsets me greatyly to leave such a good guild. i have learned much and have become a better palyer from my time with yall. wreckers has been my home and i have made great friends. please yell if anyone ever needs anything. :cry: by guys /wave
izno

Post by izno »

i will miss you david all the clowning around and deaths lol. but i hope your mom gets better. why not just stay in the guild and raid and group when ever ya can no big deal just stay. if you still choose to leave g/l to your in all you do.

izno
Vanillagorilla

Post by Vanillagorilla »

Hope your mom gets well soon D. Take care boss..
VG
Theeo

Post by Theeo »

:( Best wishes for you mom, its very good of you to take care of her... I hope that everything turns out for the best soon and we'll see you back on EQ

*hugs* dave hon
Theeo
"I don't know; I just work here..."
70 Beast-ho of Wreckers
Official slacker in school
Worshiper of Mini CT
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

David,

Take care of your mom, work hard and visit if you can. We will miss you.
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

david...

sorry to hear that RL is hard at the moment...take care of what you need to do mate...we'll be here in any event...

if you need to go take a breather...that's cool...and if the time zone stuff means you need to raid with another guild...well we will miss you...but come back and guest with us sometime mate...

-Ephyr

/joke on

Dammit! Why did we give the Korocust ring to another bard? see what happens? its bad luck!

Next time give it to the SKs....they still here...hehe

/joke off
Ripryde

Post by Ripryde »

Damn...hope your moms is okay man :(

Gonna miss ya Mexican puto...on the real...you're my main clownin homie!!

But like Izno said though...why not just stay in the guild and raid when you can...there is no raid requirement ya know ;) It'd be good to see ya around...even if it's only once in a while ya know?
Rip da Nip...Half Black...from the waist down.
Ripryde

Post by Ripryde »

Oh btw...if I see you with another guild tag on...I'm gonna come down to Mexico and fuck you up.
Rip da Nip...Half Black...from the waist down.
curtis

Post by curtis »

Bit late for that Rip, seeing as he put in tuT app before he typed this out.
davidikus

Thanks all, and

Post by davidikus »

I was not usen my reasons for leaven the guild as excueses, they are my reasons. the fact is i loved being a wrecker and would continue to be one.
i tryed balancing for a week and there is no way i can. i missed 2 raids out of three. i want to continue raiding and had thought about tut, but DID NOT leave to join tut. someone said that i was usen my reasons as a cop out i consider almost everyone in guild a friend, even tillaa and wouldnt cop out like that. if i was leaving simply to join another guild i WOULD say that. i still consider all of yall my friends and hope to group with yall when you are on during the day :wink:
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

I cant help but feel that u used us David, have fun with TuT they deserve ppl like u!
"When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade."
Giustin

Post by Giustin »

Sorry to see you go, I hope stuff works out the way you want it.

<edit> I got my wires crossed on gear...all is sorted
Last edited by Giustin on Mon 17 May, 2004 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

I cant help but feel that u used us David, have fun with TuT they deserve ppl like u!
Not cool Borne, very bad form.
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

meh , yah I prolly shouldn't have said that, but I stand by it, after all he is a good bard, g'luck with TuT,(i was angry before, now i have relieved my anger so meh)
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

Unlike you Mic, David didn't show respect when he left, applying to TuT beforehand, to me that is like a stab in the back honestly. Even though it is a game, the players behind the character is what you are, and I think that was a low blow. I ddidn't mean to lower TuT, however I am angry as 4/5 members that have left have gone to TuT, but this however was done the wrong way.

No respect!
Tillaa

Post by Tillaa »

:evil:
why do i always get bashed in chat am i that evil ok ok i am but still isnt nice :cry: .... and i knew you was leaveing you traitor David . but you should have given the others a little more warning .so we could have aranged a THANKGOD HE'S GONE PARTY. :D :D
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

*hugs Tilly* j00 not evil :p

/pats Borne on the... erm.. head 8) It's all good :D
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

ah come on tillaa....you enjoy being the red headed stepchild of the wreckers family....

if everyone treated you nicely or ignored you like a wallflower you would be desperately unhappy....

so suck it up and go get vt keyed ....and while your at it....get some defensive aas....you hp maxing....no avoidance tank you...ppfffftttt...

hugs and kisses

-Ephyr
Borneheld

Post by Borneheld »

dont bash Tillaa like that, that is Reserved for me muwahahaha :twisted:
corlag

Post by corlag »

bad bard i'ma woop yer ass... hell i don't make many raids at all but i r still here. I would love to raid but i can't but who gives a rats arse. that's why I love wreckers. I raid when I can and I love it when I do get the time.
Gonna miss ya mini - bard. Still got them 61 songs I can snag from ya when I get back from holidays?
We gots a bit of duo kiteing to do in the future so keep in touch.
Izikithin
[77] Beast Lord
Justu

Post by Justu »

I very very rairly get to attend any raid at all david. If raiding was why you joined a guild then you where in the wrong guild anyway cus this is a very casual raiding guild and that i enjoy very much. I would never leave a guild i liked just because i couldnt attend raids or some stupid shit like that, if you wanted to raid im shure TuT would have let you raid any time you wanted. I have missed raiding so i have raided a fiew times with other guilds and even helped out a bit of my exsperianses with the guild. im sary if i offend you but as i see it you leave cus of no chance of loot if you not in another guild, persinaly i DONOT beleve it is the guilds responibility to equip there members so i try to do for myself what i can. i guess what im trying to say is if you like something dont be so quick as to tell us something that we want to here and not what you actualy meen.

65 Enchanter
Justu forever WRECKER
roobboo

Tillaa

Post by roobboo »

Just wanted to clarify the whole Tillaa situation. Without a dought Tillaa is Ebil incarnate :twisted: . I site as evidence how he was outragously flirting with Harrbringer I think it was for Sol Ro lewt last nite.

Roob 'The Noob' Ranja
Tillaa

Post by Tillaa »

:twisted: die hmm lets see Ephyr i have a few defense aa's :x Roob shut the hell up i got you that group you ungratfull arrow lover and so what i might be evil and i dont mind that BUT I WASNT FLIRTING :evil: you guys bring out the evil in me im a sweet heart in real life doesnt matter if i have the temperment and look of a hipo with scabs :cry:
roobboo

Response

Post by roobboo »

Fair enough Tillaa. I admit poor misguided Harrbringer was the aggressor and you where being the cyber spounge soaking it all up :shock: BTW ty for the groupage look forward to doing ity again soon had a lot of fun bashin the 65's and spectating the group floorshow :lol:

Cheers
Roob "The Noob" ranja