Rag's 10th ring

Moderator: Officers

Raghaul

Rag's 10th ring

Post by Raghaul »

As most of you know I am up to the 10th ring WAR!! i would like to do it today, in about 7 hours from now. In very short waves of gaints will run to thug and they will have to be stopped. Come along one and all is should be a bit of fun, and if we fail thug will depop for like 6 hours. (NO SMITHING FOR J00)

Info

War on the Giants (#10) : This is the 10th and final Coldain Ring Quest. You will need a large guild to complete this.

Once you have ring 9 and the Dirk of the
Dain (result from ring 9 quest), you hand the dirk to Dain Frostreaver IV in Icewell keep and say "You can count on my help". He will hand you a Declaration of War. Take the Declaration of War to Sentry Badian who is located in the guard tower in the Great Divide. Hand Sentry Badian the declaration and ring 9 to start the "WAR". This is a very large encounter that requires an entire guild to complete. Involves multiple waves of giants of different levels attempting to overrun Thurgadin. You must kill the giants and the final Boss of the war, Narandi the Wretched. Once this is done you turn in ring 9 and the head of Narandi to Seneschal Aldikar to receive the 10th coldain ring.

Reward: Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV
Reward: Faceguard of Bentos the Hero
Reward: Narandi's Lance
Reward: Crown of Narandi
Reward: Choker of the Wretched

Loot will be assigned.
Raghaul The Unloved.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Ack Rags, Friday was sleep night for me, did you do it?

Aam
Elierra

Post by Elierra »

I'll come rag, both Eli and Min are rather hated by the little guys but as the giants have turned against me, I'll happliy cut them down to size.
Jorgurorf

Post by Jorgurorf »

JUST ASK ME I WILL GLADLY HELP
Stormreign

Post by Stormreign »

ill help your stupid fat ass
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Gratzies Rags on a spiffy new ring.
Raghaul

Post by Raghaul »

A very big thanks to all thoes who lent a hand, This really come down to timing and having enought ppl on when the trigger mob was up. It was a lot of fun for me and if anyone need a hand with this quest you better get me fast as I still hate the little fuckers.

P.S. HA fucking suck storm I told you the ring was uber when velious come out. Teach you to hack on me.
Raghaul The Unloved.
Stormreign

Post by Stormreign »

huh? did i say the ring wasnt uber? dude you have the worst comebacks. Mr. Raghaul the Unloved. and rightly so.
~fuckin ay~