laptop boom!

Moderator: Officers

Solsticeflame1

laptop boom!

Post by Solsticeflame1 »

Sorry about Sunday! I was trundling along in WK when I had a major lag spike followed by a loud popping noise from my laptop. Next thing screen went black and all power went, needless to say its dead!!!

I've taken it back to where I bought it as its only a month old! They have asked me to call on Wednesday to see if it has been fixed. Guess I'm out of action until at least then :(

No doubt I'll have a corpse laying somewhere in Wk too lol!

So sorry about this, but hope to be back soon!

I also seem to have lost access to members area, hence my posting here (which has been a nightmare typing on phone!)

See you soon, Sol x
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Oh dear Sol sound like you had a bad day!!

Hope it is sorted soon!!
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Sory to hear that we wondered what happened, I'll check why your access isnt working

Kiiz
Solsticeflame1

Post by Solsticeflame1 »

It appears to be a fried motherboard! Not good for a new machine, although apparently it was an ex display model!

Should have a replacement sometime on Saturday, newer model and better speck. I kicked up a stink as I wasn't told it was ex display and they didn't give any discount when I purchased it...amazing what threatening them with trades description can do :)

Think I should also invest in a magnifying glass when using phone to try typing on web pages >< my eyes, my eyes lol

Sol x