Well, it finally happened

Moderator: Officers

Vedrix

Well, it finally happened

Post by Vedrix »

no, i didnt get banned... sorry jakarh! :D

But on a serious note, my now ex Slammed my computer into the ground amidst a big fight. The whole case is bent, and uttery fucked. I tried starting it and only the fan would start. Wouldn't even try to boot.

Anyways, i moved out and im going to most likely be away until the first of next month. For now im sleeping on the couch at my new place until the current occupant moves out.

Sucks ass, all that money that i made PLing people that fucking cunt took. Every fucking dime i had saved from it.. around 1500 usd. And she took the dog too :( my best friend in the whole world...
That little stinker that pooped on my comp chair i'll probably never see again :(

sorry if iv been more annoying than usually lately in game, but its my way of venting and relieving stress. I appologize to any of you who i have pissed off. Im just trashed, lost, and strung out from this woman.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

ahh sorry to hear things going to shit for you mate.

take as long as you need to get it sorted out.
Vedrix

Post by Vedrix »

found myself a new place. Got a computer to use. But have absolutely Zero furniture. Not even a spot to rest my head at the moment. So as soon as i get that situation figured out i may make my return. thanks for the support, i appreciate it.
Vedrix

Post by Vedrix »

and of course this legal fiasco im being put through. but thats neither here nor there.