"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Lol Curtis.
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

hmm it would be good for *coughs* emergencies.

"crap I'm outta beer..." putt putt putt
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

I dunno about you, but i'd be towing an esky full of beer around with me... If i ran out, i think that'd be the end of me :P

Post by Sonna »

Sigh there is a solution that is much cheeping and simpler then getting a row boat thingo with a little motor and or towing an esky around behind it ... go to the effing pub!! :P
Sheesh men always doing things the most difficult way possible :P
Giustin

Post by Giustin »

Sonna wrote: ... Sheesh men always doing things the most difficult way possible :P

easy!

Sheesh women ... always thinking men can't design a way to take beer with them wherever they go!
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Uhuh cos that looks so easy to put together ... :P Yes that is the best come back i have as it looks like a good way around it... Is it yours G?
Orlandith

Post by Orlandith »

Giustin wrote: Image

easy!

Sheesh women ... always thinking men can't design a way to take beer with them wherever they go!
Is that a cooler box with dynamite in the tube slots? :D
Giustin

Post by Giustin »

Not mine ... but looks like a bloody good idea!

... and the "dynamite tubes" are actually rod holders ... so you can drink, fish and paddle all at the same time.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of a man
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Giustin wrote:Not mine ... but looks like a bloody good idea!

... and the "dynamite tubes" are actually rod holders ... so you can drink, fish and paddle all at the same time.

Never underestimate the ingenuity of a man
So true when it comes to putting things together so he can go out and enjoy himself men have all the motivation, time and ingenuity in spades, however ask him to put his dirty socks and jocks in the dirty cloths hamper and the task for him is impossible...
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

Im thoroughly impressed.

The things we all do to be lazy and drink beer.... ahhh good times.

Post by tavrah »

HAHA Sonna AGREE !!! ... but my cousin fixed her man good ... she arranged their bedroom so's he could actually SIT on the bed and just reach over and put his clothes in the hamper ... STILL he did not ... for whatever reason their phone was in the bedroom, it rang and she went in to answer it ... she stepped on his belt buckle and the pokey part went right into the middle of her foot ! ... omg I thought I'd heard it all with my dad and 3 out of 4 brother's being truckers .. but she taught me a few I never heard before!!

After taking her to the hospital to get a tetnus shot and having the wound cleaned out she was STILL mad ! ... she went and took ALL his clothes and threw them out the bedroom window onto the busy street below !

He picked up after that and he did look the idiot out on main street picking up his underwear and jeans ! He got the sympathy of all the men but none from any women :) and he deserved none either !

The next day Karen was still on a roll, and told him since she could no longer finish washing the walls and her spring cleaning he would have to wash the bathroom down ... he informed her he did NOT do toilets ! She waved that brush in his face and said " THIS IS NOT PARLIMENT YOU DON'T GET A VOTE and SINCE YOUR THE ONE CAN'T HIT THE HOLE !! " LMAO he washed that bathroom down AND cleaned the toilet too !

Natually this got a lot of sympathy from ALL the guys, again none from the women ! None was what he deserved !

To this day he puts his clothes into the dirty hamper where they belong and they are still married.
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Lol love it!! feel bad for the lady with belt poky thingo in her foot tho, that would hurt!!
Giustin

Post by Giustin »

Sonna wrote: ... men have all the motivation, time and ingenuity .....
couldn't agree with you more
Sonna wrote: ..... however ask him to put his dirty socks and jocks in the dirty cloths hamper and the task for him is impossible...
... that stuff is so easy even a woman could do it ... so we let you

/duck
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

someone please please slap that ranger !
The best thing I was ever told was ..." Gramma! I love you ... Forever !"
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

hehehe G