Hi all

Moderator: Officers

biliy

Hi all

Post by biliy »

Hey Wreckers! Just thought to drop in here and say hello. Jowdii has transferred Biliy across to Bert and i have asked Thoraf if it will be ok to occassionally login and Slow a few mobs for Jowdii.

Thoraf has asked me to post here so there are no confusions. Some of you folks i have known for a long time and although i dont plan any comeback anytime soon, never say never. I very much look forward to saying hi in game.

:)

/Wave

Biliy
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

Hi there Billy.

Thanks for filling us in. If and when you do decide to come back to EQ fulltime I'm sure you will find a home in Wreckers.
Ridgy

Post by Ridgy »

Always need more slowers.

Shammies are being used as main group healers atm (shortage of clerics) and as our heals don't match the clerics abilities we tend to be flat out doing that and not getting enough slows in at times.

As well as throwing in the lethary's (Untamed when you can), idol of malis, and constant requests for rebuffs you will be kept very busy.

I do suggest you have the extra aa's in extended target, will help allot if you haven't already.

And it might have been Axemee that enlightened me, you can target a tank and put him in your extended target window, so much easier when you are required to look after a certain tank with untamed/lethary.

Don't forget to join shamwreck channel, and Streleheim will lets us shammies know which tank is our main one to try and look after.

Happy Hunting!
Ridgey

Seranaide Melody - 90 Bard
Mozzie Skeeto - 90 Cleric.

It isn't God I have a problem with, it's most of his fan club I can't stand!
Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

Hiya Bilily

Good to see you,

Kiizz (Kaminie)